my NAMM pics (Friday & Saturday)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: my NAMM pics (Friday & Saturday)

That's "The Enigma". He's tattooed with blue puzzle pieces. Check out his wife, Kat. They were featured in the Jim Rose Sideshow Circus years ago, very big in the tattoo and piercing world.
    http://www.anotherhole.com/enigma.htm
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

He looks like Reptile Man. He looks like someone with way too much spare time. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

Comment

Great pics. The blonde dean chick [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] You know the one....and the evil one himself...larger than life it seems ! Thanks for the pics.

Comment

The big boobed close up pic is a Schecter girl, the Dean girls were all thin and exotic looking. The Schecter girls all looked big boobed and corn fed (in a good way).

The tattoo guy also had his toungue cut in half like a reptile and he kept sticking it out like a snake does - sicko!!

Comment

Enigma also appeared in the only "comedy" episode of X-Files.
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I think he was the guy that did a freak show in between sets at the Disturbed show I just saw. One of the bus drivers was throwing darts into this guys back, and he had a huge metal hook that he managed to put into his mouth and pull out of his nose.
              Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Sorry you had to see that Matt, my grandpas a nut.Should see him on christmas on eggnogg.Disgusting [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                X