Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NAMM Display Guitars

[ QUOTE ]
    The point is to check the thread that I started to answer that specific info, I have been seeing these type of questions all over. OK, I couldn't get all the info until now. Sheesh [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, acording to Matt's post:

[ QUOTE ]

So... I stopped at the JCMI booth to say goodbye to my sales rep tonite and contrary to previous posts, the guitars I actually won in the lottery are as follows.

[/ QUOTE ]

The "info" you've so graciously provided is not absolutely 100% correct, ergo; someone wanted a second opinion. It's not too much to ask that this stuff is verified is it? If it is, maybe someone who CAN get it verified will step up and take over instead of just leaving it in the hands of someone who makes ONE post about it and expects everyone to take THAT ONE PERSON'S word for it?

You're an ok guy, Ron, but honestly this 'My Word IS Gospel, How Dare You Question Me' routine for every Winter NAMM has got to stop.
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      You're an ok guy, Ron, but honestly this 'My Word IS Gospel, How Dare You Question Me' routine for every Winter NAMM has got to stop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh.. now you know how we feel about some of your posts [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I don't know where the Celtic Tele went but I can find out if no one here has that info.
        Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

"I was told" HAPPY NEWC? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] the Celtic Tele is going to Guitar Asylum
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Thanks Matt, but I think the mystery has been solved.
            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              The point is to check the thread that I started to answer that specific info, I have been seeing these type of questions all over. OK, I couldn't get all the info until now. Sheesh [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, acording to Matt's post:

[ QUOTE ]

So... I stopped at the JCMI booth to say goodbye to my sales rep tonite and contrary to previous posts, the guitars I actually won in the lottery are as follows.

[/ QUOTE ]

The "info" you've so graciously provided is not absolutely 100% correct, ergo; someone wanted a second opinion. It's not too much to ask that this stuff is verified is it? If it is, maybe someone who CAN get it verified will step up and take over instead of just leaving it in the hands of someone who makes ONE post about it and expects everyone to take THAT ONE PERSON'S word for it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Excuse me, Newc, exactly what info did I get wrong? I just double-checked my threads and it all looks correct to me. So, I don't know what post Matt was referring to. It looks like you ASSUMEd it was mine.

So, I wanna see a pic of you enjoying that Tennessee Crow Casserole, boy! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hello, Newc? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] He is out on a fact finding mission. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Crap, I should have seen this coming. I have the strange feeling that I'm going to get lynched by the next band of JCFers I encounter for fixing Ron's computer [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

You should know better by know. How long have you been in the business? You get what you deserve at this point! [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
                      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] He is out on a fact finding mission. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Still waiting, Mr Newc. I see you on other forums. Bawk Bawk! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Ahhhh.... the bickering. I am cracking up reading these - you guys are hilarious!
                          PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Ron, I read this first post on the 21st and then checked your thread, your info for Matt's Music was correct... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                            The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

I don't know if this helps any but I saw Ron's handwritten list at the show right after a Jackson guy told him where all the customs were going. So if Ron posted something from his list, he probably has good reason to believe it's true.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

Excuse me, Newc, exactly what info did I get wrong? I just double-checked my threads and it all looks correct to me. So, I don't know what post Matt was referring to. It looks like you ASSUMEd it was mine.

So, I wanna see a pic of you enjoying that Tennessee Crow Casserole, boy! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

My comment had nothing to do with Ron. I was actually referring to my own previous post where I stated I had only won one of the guitars. As it turns out it looks like my guitars were shipped to another dealer anyway!
                                Special deals for JCF members on Jackson/Charvel, Suhr, Anderson, Nash, Splawn, Bogner, LSL, Ibanez, Diezel, Friedman, Bad Cat, 3rd Power, Dr. Z, ENGL and more. FREE SHIPPING! 0% FINANCING!

Comment

Working...
                                X