Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Saturday NAMM Pics.

[ QUOTE ]
    They were guys from Canibal Corpse, Suffocated(I think that was the name), and Nevermore, and some Hate something Band, and 2 others I don't remember.

[/ QUOTE ]
    The guy on the right is Steve Smyth from Nevermore. The guy next to him is Jack Frost (he was in an old local band here in the early '90s called Frost Bite), was in Savatage briefly, has a band Seven Witches, plays in other bands, too, but I can't remember offhand.
    The guy to the left of him I believe is Eric Rutan of Hate Eternal, formerly of Morbid Angel. He was in a local band here in the '80s called Ripping Corpse for a brief period of time.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Ripping Corpse! LOL! I have not heard that name in a long time.

Saw Morbid in a small club in North NJ for Alters in like '89 and they killed (if you like that type of sh!t, which I used to).
      "I''ll say what I'm gonna say, cuz I'm going to Hell anyway!"

Comment

Yeah, I haven't heard Ripping Corpse in a long time either. Got one album and a demo tape in my closet somewhere. I knew them before Eric joined the band and they just had one guitar player, saw them a few times. I've never seen Morbid Angel, but I was way into them up until the Domination album, really haven't followed them after David Vincent left.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I don't think that's Erik Rutan, and the guy on the left is definitely not Pat Obrien from Cannibal Corpse... I think it's one guitar player and the bassist from Suffocation. The only guitar player from Suffocation that I can readily recognize is black, so that's not him... [img]/images/graemlins/stupid.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            So, who are the guys representing BC Rich there? I don't reconize anyof them either :/

[/ QUOTE ]

Evan you dummy thats Guy from Suffocation, i don't know the middle 2 and on the end is Steve Smyth from Nevermore

(not to people who don't know us... Evan and I play in a band together here in Nova Scotia)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              So, who are the guys representing BC Rich there? I don't reconize anyof them either :/

[/ QUOTE ]

Evan you dummy thats Guy from Suffocation, i don't know the middle 2 and on the end is Steve Smyth from Nevermore

(not to people who don't know us... Evan and I play in a band together here in Nova Scotia)

[/ QUOTE ]

Hell. I'm an idiot.

Comment

Yeah Evan you dummy! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Don't know ya, just joinin' in! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Working...
                X