• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What shops the NAMM Customs are headed to

Thanks for the info!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Props to Ron/Racer X for all the info. Met him on Friday at Jackson, as he waited to get info for the board from JCMI execs even though he didn't feel well. Cool guy, even though he called me Chris. :P

Glenn

Comment

Ok, call me stupid, but for the life of me, I cant find out where the Mike Learn Tele is going?

Am I blind?

Shawn
        Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

Your Blind, it went to Guitar Asylum. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img].

By the way, tried to contact Bizarre Guitar in Phoenix, someone just punch me in the face, that would be easier. Maybe it was the dude I was talking to, but kinda seems like they are not really set up for out of store sales. Had no info, told me, I wouldn't be able to get any info till guitar was there. I guess we get spoiled dealing with 1st rate Dealers.
          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

going after that bullseye already hrm? I bet they have had a couple members here ask them about it already [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I did call 5 mintues before they were supposed to open. I have no experience with these guys, nor have I ever heard of them, but I'm already alittle turned off. Like I said maybe me and the guy who answered weren't meshing. Getting info out of him wasn't so easy. I would like to actually know what the MSRP was on that piece.
              Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Fullers Vintage Guitars [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

what about them?
                  Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                  Sully Guitars on Facebook
                  Sully Guitars on Google+
                  Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I think he was responding to where the Devil Girl went.
                    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      I would like to actually know what the MSRP was on that piece.

[/ QUOTE ]

Vince, I may have that info somewheres....I'll PM ya later [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        Props to Ron/Racer X for all the info. Met him on Friday at Jackson, as he waited to get info for the board from JCMI execs even though he didn't feel well. Cool guy, even though he called me Chris. :P

Glenn

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks GLENN and dannyr for the props! I remembered from past NAMMs that you guys were wanting this info ASAP so that's why I wrote this thread up. I'm a details guy so I included all the serial numbers too. Thanks also of course to Mike Kotzen and John Walker for putting up with me heh heh.

BTW the s/n on the Nuclear Rhoads at the show was U16408. It's a 10 pc run and Ed Roman got one too. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
                        The other 2 are headed for the MusicMesse show across the pond so maybe you Euro JCfers will get a chance.
                        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

The San Simas Traditional in White/Gold Pearl still needs a home actually. Anyone interested, call your dealer and tell them to get with Mike Kotzen!!! It won't last long!

Comment

Hmmmmmmm....
                            Occupy JCF

Comment

Was that the telecaster? I've been searching this thread and maybe I too am just retarded, but what happened with that white charvel tele?

Comment

With any luck it's coming to Chicago.
                                Occupy JCF

Comment

Working...
                                X