namm is great but....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• namm is great but....

i think namm is the greatest trade show ever. its like the guitarists nirvana but un fortunately there is a down. ALL THE FACTORY TECHS ARE THERE AND NOT AT THE FACTORY FIXING MY NEW AMP THAT WAS ONLY SUPPOSED TO BE A WEEK THAT TURNED INTO TWO AND NOW BECAUSE OF NAMM HAS TURNED INTO THREE. durnit my hearings coming back and im able to hear all the bs noise of the real world. all i want to hear is my jackson as loud as it can be and the neighbors complaining.(sorry figured this as namm related, if you feel the need to move this post, sorry my bad.) [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: namm is great but....

I posted something similar when I 1st joined this Forum.

NAMM is cool and all, but it's always the same thing from the companies. 2-3 months before NAMM . "We're sorry we're trying to get to it, but NAMM is coming up, and we need to prepare for that. 2-3 months after NAMM. "We're sorry, but we are swamped with trying to complete our NAMM orders. We'll get to it as soo as we can".. Good thing NAMM only happens twice a year.

Take for example the trans green/blue quilt Jackson thats at the show right now. You know they got that idea from the PC1 run being done(I don't care what anybody says, lol). They were able to build and complete that guitar in just a few short months. So you know all that stuff causes them to stop working on "regular" CS stuff.
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

waaaaaaah [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/baby.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Working...
        X