Questions for Walker / Kotzen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for Walker / Kotzen

I wasn't feeling good today so I didn't feel like asking a bunch o questions. I did ask Pablo about the average Custom Shop lead time; he said 12 months. Kotzen said 8-12 "unless it's something really wacky" [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

You guys that are not here [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] got any quick questions ya want me to ask Kotzen or Walker?

R
    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Re: Questions for Walker / Kotzen

Thanks man, when you get a chance I have question.

What is the official word on round horn V's or firebirds?
    http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I'd be interested to know that, too.

Comment

Tell John I said thank for the pictures ..
        Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Hey Now!
          Could you please ask Walker if they are going to be releasing the Van Halen Frankenstein Relic guitar anytime soon? (It is supposed to be the same type of deal they did for the SRV relic guitar.)
          Thanks Bro!

Comment

I think I read on one of the other NAMM 06 threads that strat-heads are available on the Charvel lines (for a premium). Someone also said that he read somewhere that strat-heads would also be available on Jacksons.

So I'd be interested to know if Jacksons will also be available with strat-heads. Thanks.
            Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

That's already been addressed in another thread. No Jackson stratheads, except for the PC1.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                That's already been addressed in another thread. No Jackson stratheads, except for the PC1.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, I hadn't seen that info.
                Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  I wasn't feeling good today so I didn't feel like asking a bunch o questions. I did ask Pablo about the average Custom Shop lead time; he said 12 months. Kotzen said 8-12 "unless it's something really wacky" [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

You guys that are not here [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] got any quick questions ya want me to ask Kotzen or Walker?

R

[/ QUOTE ]
                  does a bolt-on take less time? I was thinking about an arch top DK1 with OFR.
                  could you ask them how long the lead time of that is?, neck is all standard specs. only the body is arch maple on mahogany. thanks a lot,

Comment

I just received a Custom Demon and was thinking about ordering another. The changes I would make would be the neck heel and the space between the horns and neck.

Do they have a different neck heel for a bolt on design other than the boxy Charvel style that will give better upper fret access but not compomise sustain or tone? Like an All Access Neck Joint or similar?

What is the smallest reasonable one they can do (thinking about ordering a custom bolt on)

Can they design the body so the horns come out a little farther from the neck - a bit crampy up there at the 24th fret when doing arpeggios.

Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                    PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

I'd like to know if there are any plans in place to speed up the CS delivery times.

Also, is the lack of a Jackson strathead option intended to increase sales of Charvel by pushing that business in that direction?

What happened to the Jim Root signature model?

When will the Charvel website be updated? It's a year out of date now.....
                      Popular is not the same as good
                      Rare is not the same as valuable
                      Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

will ask these today

R

Comment

do you have lighter I can borrow?

What time do you have?
                          shawnlutz.com

Comment

When do you want your wife back?

Ron, just thank them for listening to all of our crap and making Charvel and Jackson better than ever. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Thanks man, when you get a chance I have question.

What is the official word on round horn V's or firebirds?

[/ QUOTE ]

"None ever"

Comment

Working...
                              X