• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My NAMM Pics from this morning.

Thanks Man they look good. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

No Driskill(sp?), as well as no Thorn. Those 2 plus the Hubers are what i really wanted to see. Saw the Warrior wall, lots of figured woods. I'll get more pics on Saturday. I tried to find McNaught but couldn't. I just checked the show directory and he isn't listed in ther either(under Mcnaught or David T M). I guess those guys pretty much sell direct and have such a huge following and more work than they can handle, that they have no need for a trade show.
      Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

rockin pics dude, cheers! I hope that new dark blue swirl on the imports is an available finish, my mates dying for a blue, preferably swirl finish archtop jackson!!

and that Dime Conferderate is just amazing! Nowhere near that kinda scratch though!

Comment

Well Joe has said many times he doesn't really like NAMM he went once or twice one time when I happened to be at NAMM and I spoke with him for a few minutes and he is just a heck of a nice guy and knows an absolutely ridiculous amount of info about guitar building. Not familiar with Thorn guitars, I'll check em out.

McNaught used to always go to the NAMM shows, maybe something happened where he couldn't afford to anymore.

I'll be looking forward to those Warrior pics. There is another company called Abyss? I think that makes some crazy boutique guitars as well. They might be there too.

Comment

Great pics! The HPs are sweet, as is the Dean rebel!

mmmmm....Dean girls.....

Thanks

Comment

No Abyss, just looked it up. Thorn guitars are Ron Thorn. He is to inlay work, what everyone thinks Dan is to painting, as a matter of fact he used to at least do alot of the GMW inlay work. many people consider hin and Driskill the top 2 boutique builders out there. Those 2 guys are one of the few brands you can buy turn around and sell your guitar for a profit, just because they are so coveted and the wait time runs around 2 years.
              Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

cool pics, I really like the ESP Alexi Laiho sig.

Comment

Who needs NAMM when this is the kind of work you are doing..
                  http://www.driskillguitars.com/wolf.htm

Joe is a genius. Anyways I never asked him about getting a guitar made so I have no idea how much they run but I imagine they can't be cheap. But the Diablo I played was just heaven to play on. I hope to get a driskill some day.

I do recognize the name Ron Thorn now that I hear the first name. Did he do the inlays on the GMW Empire guitars?

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    Thanks for the pics. Love the Dean Confederate Flag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jack, I saw that along the way being built, they put a TON of work into it. Really cool git.

Shawn
                    Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

I love that Dean continues to pay tribute to Dimebag. Some of those ML tribute guitars are awesome the Terell pencil sketch and the Hank Williams ones are my favs.

3333 oh I forgot, I did want to see what customs BC Rich had this year, occasionally they pop out a cool one for NAMM.

Comment

I'd like to see some Kramer pics, especially if there are new NightSwan and/or Baretta reissues there. I'd also like to see some pics of the new Ibanez Euphoria EP-9 acoustic.

Comment

I was at the BC Rich booth, and I don't remember seeing anything that was even USA. Like I said, I was in and out quick, but everything I saw was NJ stuff. I will check it out closer Saturday and get picks up.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            I'd like to see some Kramer pics, especially if there are new NightSwan and/or Baretta reissues there. I'd also like to see some pics of the new Ibanez Euphoria EP-9 acoustic.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm assuming Kramer/MusicYo stuff is all in the Gibson room, whcih unless you are a invited too, you cannot go into until after 5p.m.(gotta love their new policies in dealing with the public). I'll try, but I get there pretty early. NAMM is cool and all, but It's like going to Europe, after awhile all the Churches look the same, and you just want to drink.

LONG LIVE AMERICA!

Comment

thanks for the pics man.. some killer stuff

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                                [ QUOTE ]
                                Those HP specials looks awesome !!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I really liked the aquamarine one. The guy who runs the wolfgang site Geoff was there. I almost asked him to order this one for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I like the purple one.

I may need to email Geoff about the one !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X