those look like the 60's tear drop guitars the stones used to play. FUGLY

Comment

Re: My NAMM Pics from this morning.

[ QUOTE ]
        Are those ESP V's Lynch signatures?
        [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they are.
        Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

great pics bro!! [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]

gotta say, those ESP Lynch V's are hideous! what's up with that? they look terrible, and George never played a V anyway (or hardly ever, he is not known for it). pretty random sig guitar, one he never used that's unfathomably ugly to boot. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Great pic's, worked for me.

Comment

For some reason I think the Lynch V might be cool with a bigsby and a 3+3 headstock. Kind of a early guitar modder look. That ESP with the upside-down mosrite style body looks hideous to me.

Comment

3333,Thanks,Man...Appreciate the pics..
                Bon Jovi is like a frozen Coca Cola.. It's cool, it's crunchy, but when all is said and done it is still pop....

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Thank you!
                  Yes, Dean girls!!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

They clearly aren't the greatest looking gutiars. But there are a bit different.

[img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img]
                    As far as Lynch endorsing these monstrosities, it drops him down a notch in my book. And I though his ESP with the pointed horns was ridiculous for him. I mean he's f**kin George Lynch... What the hell is he thinking? [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
                    What he should do is do something like JC is doing the DeMartini's with his old designs (not the snakes, but specific Bengals, maybe - not sure if he did this before.
                    He has to realize that, although he may be able to make good new music and likes to look foward, he's famous from Dokken and MAYBE Lynch Mob. He should be little reminescent in his guitar designs as a result. Excuse me for my ranting. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

slevy007

Comment

Yeah, thanks for the pics, man! They look great, and I love 'em!! It's very cool of you to post these! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Those HP specials looks awesome !!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          Those HP specials looks awesome !!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I really liked the aquamarine one. The guy who runs the wolfgang site Geoff was there. I almost asked him to order this one for me.

Like I said guys, I'm sorry I didn't get more pics/better quality. I had things to do today, and could only go for a little bit. I'm going back Saturday, and I'll post alot more picks that night. If there is anything paticular(any brand) anyone wants a pics of let me know.

Also , I'm going to make a couple(up to 10) cds of the full resolution pics. If anyone wants one, let me know. These pics were taken on a 7.1 megapixel camera and are 3072x2304. So they are a little more detailed.
                          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

McNaught, Driskill (if he went) and DEFINITELY Warrior. Warrior makes some absolutely stunning pieces for the NAMM shows, you will be blown away!

Comment

Thanks for the pics. Love the Dean Confederate Flag.
                              http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

+1 for me on the Dean Rebel....

Comment

Working...
                                X