Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CaptNasty
    replied
    Just got confirmation that I have passes for NAMM this year! And my wife is going with me and is excited to go. My bank account is going to get punished!

Leave a comment:

• Carcaridon
    replied
    Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
    I see they nicked Sully's checkerboard binding.

I didn't see a checkerboard binding. In which one? The only ones that resemble it would be what I think are Mick Thomson's guitars since the side "dots" are lines and match the limited they did for him last year.

Leave a comment:

• Hellbat
    replied
    I see they nicked Sully's checkerboard binding.

Leave a comment:

replied
    This is all we have for the Jackson line-up for now? Full catalogs are on-line for a lot of others............
    Last edited by 777; 01-12-2018, 08:12 PM.

Leave a comment:

• dmoney666
    replied
    Originally posted by neilli View Post
    Is that chlorine the only USA guitar there?

I suspect that Angel Vivaldi guy will be getting a Charvel sig, so is that what the white one is on the Charvel twitter link?
    That was my thought as well.

Leave a comment:

• shreddermon
    replied
    P.S. Hard to tell from the pic, but that orange looks neon to my eye. JB's was not, though. More likely an "inspired by" approach.

Leave a comment:

• Carcaridon
    replied
    Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
    That chlorine might be a 7-string. Look at the arrangement of the tuners compared to the 6-string solar Monarkh headstock. I wonder if it's a 7-string Mansoor with a roasted maple neck/fretboard.
    Definitely a 7 string. You can see all 7 strings on the fretboard. The white w/black binding and the black w/white binding are Mick Thomson production runs. I'm hoping for USA models. Been wanting the limited but $5k is too steep for it.

Leave a comment:

• x_zac10
    replied
    Originally posted by Number Of The Priest View Post
    That chlorine might be a 7-string. Look at the arrangement of the tuners compared to the 6-string solar Monarkh headstock. I wonder if it's a 7-string Mansoor with a roasted maple neck/fretboard.
    Yeah, that's exactly what it is. They redid his line with roasted maple necks/boards, satin finishes, flame instead of quilt, and some new colors. I think the changes suck personally - IMO the solid colors look they picked look terrible with the roasted maple. They also got rid of the neck binding and changed the inlays to dots too.

Also, regarding 7 strings, there is going to be a Pro Model of that Dave Davidson signature Warrior - some overseas site posted all this stuff early. There is also going to be Pro Model hardtail Brodericks that same site had up. I think they took everything down now though.

Leave a comment:

• Number Of The Priest
    replied

Leave a comment:

• shreddermon
    replied
    Actually, he had three Soloists. There was a white one, too. See the Rod Stewart Infatuation video.

https://youtu.be/nH_xiZZheg4

Leave a comment:

• neilli
    replied
    I think the headstock pic of that looks pink, but it could be lighting / angle I guess..

Leave a comment:

• MPI
    replied
    The orange one, may be a Student model Soloist ala Jeff Beck, Look at the very first headstock on the left. The color looks orange to me, and dot inlays. He had two Soloist, the pink one and the Orange, that had the funky pickguarrd, that IMC used on the Charvel imports around 89 IIRC

Leave a comment:

• x_zac10
    replied
    Originally posted by neilli View Post
    Looks like it unfortunately. :dunno:

Leave a comment:

• neilli
    replied

I suspect that Angel Vivaldi guy will be getting a Charvel sig, so is that what the white one is on the Charvel twitter link?

Leave a comment:

• Number Of The Priest
    replied
    Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
    The necks don't all match up to the bodies in the 2 pics. Look all the way to the left in the top pic. Looks like the orange (spectrum?) has a painted neck, white binding and rosewood board and dots.
    Good eye! The 3x3 solar quilt headstock in the middle of the first photo probably matches with the solar quilt Monarkh body on the very left of the second photo.

They're just trying to keep us on our toes by shuffling the order of some of the guitars.
    Last edited by Number Of The Priest; 01-10-2018, 08:03 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X