Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they need the rr3 and ke3 back in my opinion

Comment

The new DK2 is the only decent new Pro model (don't fancy the Broderick), and even then the inlays don't really work. But hey, beggars can't be choosers. :dunno:
      I'm back bitches!!!

Gear:
      ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black
      Agile Al 3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/Blackouts
      Blackstar Soloist HT60
      Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
      Seymour Duncan 805

Comment

I like the Broderick, but I'm not fond of its control layout... Nope.

Comment

My biggest issue with the Broderick is the 12" radius. It's kind of anti-Jackson.

Comment

I have scoured the internet looking for pics & info about the new Pro Mods with no luck? It is like some big conspiracy to screw with us. NAMM has been going all day and the only pic on the net is the one K posted above.

Comment

I'll be there tomorrow, so by late tomorrow night I'll post up some close ups of those "Pro Mod" looking strat heads and also get info on them from the Charvel guys. But hopefully someone will have pics up before then.
              Breaking Point, my all instrumental CD available here:
              www.cdbaby.com/cd/richardjamessounds

http://www.amazon.com/Breaking-Point...92366&sr=301-1

http://youtube.com/user/jsrmusic

Comment

Charvel pro mods: some have raw necks. Me no likely. Most guitars at the show have super rounded frets like half tubes. Including the pro mods. I hate the fret wire.

ESP: you can finally play them. They all feel the same. Like plastic. No difference with the LTD models.

GMP is the shiznit.

Pics in a few days.

Comment

Really disappointed with the lack of Warriors here, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Predator1 View Post
                    Thank You! I am not feeling any love for the CS stuff but those Pro Mods with the H/S layout and burst finishes are appealing. I see that pickup rings have made a return to the SD1's.
                    I'm checking into this for you now guys. There is hardly any photography from Fender yet on the new Charvel range.
                    However, all the pre-release info suggests that the normal San Dimas colours would be body mount....indeed, that the specification would be exactly the same except no hard case and made in Mexico.
                    As soon as i get pics - i'll let you know.
                    Rich

--------------------
                    Rich Tone Music
                    http://www.richtonemusic.co.uk/guita...rs/charvel.asp

Comment

• I just got done uploading my Jackson booth pix this morning. The one off custom shops were in the back dealer room, not out on the floor with the others. That's because they were already sold. They did allow me to shoot them though all my Jackson pix from Thursday are now up on Facebook. You can check them out there.
                      I also shot the Charvel and GMP booths. I will post those as soon as I can. Facebook is giving me problems uploading them. I will work on it
                      Last edited by roodyrocker; 01-25-2013, 11:28 AM.
                      Rudy
                      www.metalinc.net

Comment

• I found this video on youtube, you can see some of the new pro-mods there.

Comment

• Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                          I just got done uploading my Jackson booth pix this morning. The one off custom shops were in the back dealer room, not out on the floor with the others. That's because they were already sold. They did allow me to shoot them though all my Jackson pix from Thursday are now up on Facebook. You can check them out there.
                          I also shot the Charvel and GMP booths. I will post those as soon as I can. Facebook is giving me problems uploading them. I will work on it
                          Great pics, Rudy! How about some more shots of that round horn Rhoads!
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

• Looks like recessed trems on the Pro-Mods. Yuck.

Comment

• Not looking good.
                              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

• Hell yeah, recessed Floyds! It's about time Charvel started catching up to modern times. Can't wait to get 1 or 10 of these!

Comment

Working...
                                X