Corey Beaulieu Signature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corey Beaulieu Signature?

Any Pictures or Specifications available? Thank you!
    Gear

Jackson DXMG
    Jackson JS30RR
    Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
    Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
    Blackstar HT5H
    Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
    Marshall JCM 800 2203
    Marshall 1960A Cab

This is them here (the two King V's). If you look at the pic, the neck is unfinished, and looks like maple to me. My guess is alder body. Floyd rose obv, and flamed maple top. It looks to be Duncan Blackouts for pickups. Ebony fingerboard too.
    Last edited by NatG; 01-15-2011, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NatG View Post

This is them here (the two King V's). If you look at the pic, the neck is unfinished, and looks like maple to me. My guess is alder body. Floyd rose obv, and flamed maple top. It looks to be Duncan Blackouts for pickups. Ebony fingerboard too.
      loving the one on the left, but it looks completely different than the prototype :S
      Gear

Jackson DXMG
      Jackson JS30RR
      Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
      Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
      Blackstar HT5H
      Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
      Marshall JCM 800 2203
      Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

Originally posted by Mazz View Post
        loving the one on the left, but it looks completely different than the prototype :S
        I know, it's supposed to have the cutouts on the horns.

Comment

a pass now for me.its just a 7 string king v.i,ll have to look into having a custom done of the prototype for myself.

Comment

hate to be that guy, but are we getting anything new for 2011? or just a few signature guitars, which i think is lame,

i mean where is the h/s 27 fret import soloist, or neck thru warrior import, two humbucker rr24? or a new body shape for the usa series that isnt a signature series, or something fresh

wtf?

Comment

So are these Corey Beaulieu guitars actually done, and ready to be sold, or just still prototypes?
              Tell me about it!

Comment

Originally posted by gmbob22 View Post
                hate to be that guy, but are we getting anything new for 2011? or just a few signature guitars, which i think is lame,

i mean where is the h/s 27 fret import soloist, or neck thru warrior import, two humbucker rr24? or a new body shape for the usa series that isnt a signature series, or something fresh

wtf?
                I agree totally, we should have known by now what Jackson has to offer us for 2011. ESP, Ibanez, BC Rich, Schecter, Dean all have their 2011 models up on there websites right now. Jackson is lagging way behind the competition.

Comment

Originally posted by psychokissfan View Post
                  I agree totally, we should have known by now what Jackson has to offer us for 2011. ESP, Ibanez, BC Rich, Schecter, Dean all have their 2011 models up on there websites right now. Jackson is lagging way behind the competition.
                  I also agree with the above posts... I'm wondering if FMIC is screwing the Jackson brand, or Jackson is screwing itself?
                  -Metal wouldn't be the same without Pointy guitars-

Comment

Does anyone have anymore info on these at all

Comment

Originally posted by TheFallen View Post
                      Does anyone have anymore info on these at all

might be waiting a while jackson are pretty slow on updating new stuff hopefully they'l have the catalogue on their website soon fingers crossed

Comment

I heard they did a run of 100 and Corey ate them....
                        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                          I heard they did a run of 100 and Corey ate them....
                          Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by psychokissfan View Post
                            Completely agree. On a lot of forums, everybody would like to know what's the deal on Broderick signature, price, when it will be released, etc... And no information from Jackson directly! A lot of people are enthusiastic about it, but I don't think they want to wait several months just to get any information, and they will put their money elsewhere as GAS is unpredictable!

When you look when the Scott Ian was announced, and that it's still not in site and price list... Same goes with Beaulieu signature. As much as I love my Jackson guitars, I highly doubt that somebody in Jackson/FMIC ever heard about marketing.
                            What do you mean, "I don't believe in God"? I talk to him every day.

Comment

jackson needs to cut the bull shit,
                              only offer japan imports, a base line, and a PRO top level like they did in the 90s
                              and USA's only through the custom shop
                              drop the bs js/series, i like the idea that everyone can own a jackson, but it think owning a jackson should be a prestige, quality instruments cost money, dont bring yourself down with cheap 3rd world imports

i so wish this company was owned by a single human being again, not a corporation, jackson is losing its identity
                              Last edited by gmbob22; 02-24-2011, 03:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X