Charvel Showcase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charvel Showcase

Charvel has posted some preview pics on their facebook page of the booth and some of the customs for NAMM. I checked it out on my phone, but the work firewall will not let me get to FB to post a link or pics here.

here you go-

Comment

Comment

I like the orange and yellow rising sun, but then again orange is my favorite color.

Comment

Surfcasters?

Yeah!!!
          Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Originally posted by The Rossness View Post
            here you go-

The fixed bridge Charvel without the inlays behind this trans red one is HOT. Want to see more of that.

Comment

Looks like some pretty cool stuff this time around. I like the updated takes on classic graphics.

Just noticed the Wolfgang-style truss rod adjustment on the checkerboard guitar. That might be a nice option for some people if they start offering it on customs.
              Last edited by dg; 01-13-2010, 01:14 PM.

Comment

You can somewhat see the WD snake skin sig in the back.

Comment

But seriously. I think I'm in love with that single pup Charvel with no inlays and that nice top. Looks like it has pearl body binding as well. Wonder what the headstock looks like. But I want to know what that is. Is it available for order? There seems to be two identical of those in that picture. Need more info!
                  Last edited by BeëlzeM; 01-13-2010, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Wha...BOOBS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jason1212 View Post
                      I like the orange and yellow rising sun, but then again orange is my favorite color.
                      Same here. I imagined that very design way back in '85. I also recognize the Gorilla Face finish from Mike Learn's website too. That graphic is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by dg View Post
                        Just noticed the Wolfgang-style truss rod adjustment on the checkerboard guitar. That might be a nice option for some people if they start offering it on customs.
                        Oh man, that would be sweet.

Comment

I like the white and black one with the V-Trem.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZ9iCi55Odc

Comment

surfcaster in action-
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt3En...eature=related

Comment

Working...
                              X