Namm 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Namm 2010

Do you think we will se any new nice Jackson models for this years namm, or will it just be the same custom shop shit as always?
    Tell me about it!

I think we will see a Scott Ian Sig :think:

Comment

Isn't 2010 the 20th anniversary of Jackson? Maybe some classic style models are in order? Non-Routed floyd... etc/

Comment

More like the 30th Anniversary. According to their Facebook postings they are suppose to be going all out this year.
        http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Napalm View Post
          More like the 30th Anniversary. According to their Facebook postings they are suppose to be going all out this year.
          Like what?

Comment

Can't say. They swore me to secrecy.
            http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

oooh....I would love to see some new production models or variations! Bring back red and green ghost flames!

Comment

I've been saying this for years but I'd still like to see a production neck-thru Star. Let the bolt-on neck Stars be Charvels, make a neck-thru Star as a production Jackson.

Comment

I'd love to see that white n' green extreme kelly from last year as a pro model

Comment

More string-thru models for one. At least a string-thru KV.

I hope they go all out this year. Jackson needs variety big time.

Comment

Let us se a KV5M!!!!

It would be so cool to have a Jackson kv5fr, only with a maple board, black binding and black sharkies or pirhanas inlay!

Would be a nice match to my rr24m!
                      Tell me about it!

Comment

Originally posted by _koppen View Post
                        Let us se a KV5M!!!!

It would be so cool to have a Jackson kv5fr, only with a maple board, black binding and black sharkies or pirhanas inlay!

Would be a nice match to my rr24m!
                        Without the Floyd, please. So it would be a string-thru KV5 with a bound maple board. That would rule.

Comment

Bring back Red Ghost Flames, Silver Swirl and Tie Dye in the Soloist and DK, and offer them in reverse headstock versions. Also, bring out the Archtop Soloist w/OFR.

Comment

This would be a pleasant surprise. I present to you all, the KV5M:

I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

Comment

KV5M Rocks!
                              much better than the actual KV5, but I would put a Floyd on it and black bevels that would rock even more!!

Comment

Working...
                              X