Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally going to be a member of the CS club...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally going to be a member of the CS club...

...in about 6 to 12 months or whenever the thing arrives. Nothing special to anyone but me, but it is a KV2 in Amber Sunburst with a black logo. Yup. That's it. I had to put a lot of thought behind spending that kind of cost for a non production color, but after seeing Sjusovanan's on page 46 of the "Post your Vs" thread, I decided I needed one in that color. Almost like an obsession. Quite sad really. Perhaps an intervention is necessary.
    "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

The wait will be long but worth it!!
    I've been playing my KV2 alot lately, I'm sure you'll rock out when you get it!
    Enjoy!

Comment

I love the 01' KV2 I have now. I am hoping that the new one will be at least equal quality. I only say that because some people have different things to say about quality since Fender bought Jackson. I'll decide for myself, but it is still in the back of my mind.
      "I would have banned you for taking part in hijacking and derailing a thread when you could have started your own thread about your own topic." - Unknown

Comment

Amber sunburst is really a beautiful finish, good choice! .. and of course KVs are awesome guitars, so how can you fail with that combo?
        Last edited by javert; 06-04-2009, 02:18 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X