New KV2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New KV2

Well, not new, just new to me. I finally found a Pavo Purple one and grabbed it. She's near mint and plays great ! Now I just hafta choose what pickups to put in her.

I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Great score man
    As far as I'm concerned he can stay with Dean and play his dots+fins KV copies, and whatever that aborted fetus he "designed". More like "I saw it in my puke". -Newc

Tung Oil is for guitar necks. Tongue Oil is a by-product of cunninglus. -Metalchurch79

Comment

Yikes, where are my sunglasses?
      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I love purple! I don't think I've seen a KV2 in Pavo Purple before. Congrats!
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Very nice. Congrats!
          RR24M -SLATQH- 2 SLSMG's- DKMGT- 3DXMGT's
          CHS2 -Traditional- 2 SC90 Surfcasters
          Tacoma DR14 DM14 JR55
          Ibanez Artcore AM77, AF125NT,AS93

Comment

Thanks guys. I saw a KV1 for sale a while back this color, but it way too expensive for my budget. I figured I'd eventually find a more affordable KV2, and I finally did. And hey, Ron, admit it, man. You're just jealous cuz the V matches your limited edition Donny Osmond collectable socks

Comment

sic color!!

Comment

Ah, you finally posted it. I thought your wife asked you to paint just your house, not the entire street as well

Are you gonna put Evo's in that?
                Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

That color rules. Congrats.

Comment

Comment

If you change pickups, I might be interested in the stock pickups. PM at ya.
                      "clean sounds are for pussies" - Axewielder

Comment

Super cool KV, Chris! Congrats. How about the serial # and build date for my list? And do you still have the pavo purple KE2? That would be a killer pair.

Comment

Congrats, stunning guitar!
                          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Damn!! Never seen that color on a KV b4. Awesome!! Enjoy it.

Comment

Already on the list I sent ya, John I sold the Kelly a while back, though. Last I saw it was for sale on Ebay for crazy money.

Hey Simon, that paint project got way more involved and expensive than it had any right to be

Originally posted by Johnnyryche View Post
                              Super cool KV, Chris! Congrats. How about the serial # and build date for my list? And do you still have the pavo purple KE2? That would be a killer pair.

Comment

Working...
                              X