New Soloist/Member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Soloist/Member

Hey whats up? New dude here...long story short...I have been playing for a few years now and have decided to finally enter the world of USA Jackson. Ordered a SL-1 from Musn Frnd in Burnt Cherry. Should be here today. Hate to buy without playing it first, but it is hard to beat the price/no tax/free s&h. I have owned mostly 500$-ish guitars and I just can't wait to get that Soloist in my hands. Nothing new to you guys, another new member with another new Soloist, but any help with my hype about it would be appreciated...in other words, tell me I'm gonna love it!..
    Let go, let Guitar

Welcome to the JCF. Yes, you'll love your Soloist, no, it's not as nice as mine... You'll have to post pics when you get it, but it still won't be nicer than mine.

Comment

Howdy!

Comment

Aah. Good choice. Burnt Cherry is fab. Welcome to the world of the sane.
        '08 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
        '09 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
        '09 Fender Stratocaster American Deluxe Fatstrat
        '12 Charvel ProMod SoCal Japan
        '17 Gibson Les Paul Classic
        '13 Gibson M-III
        Taylor 214CE
        Dean 6-string Bass
        Morgan Ukulele

Comment

It took a while for me to get my first soloist - a Bengal SL2H, but it easily hangs with my Les Pauls for being top dawg.

I've added a 37mm big block and a push/pull tone to split the JB. It's done. Perfect.

Comment

Working...
          X