• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pebber View Post
    ok, I got the guitar back..
    imagine what the right connection can do

Thanks for the support!

That's it!!!!!!!!!! "I got the guitar back..." You could of at least told us a huge story about the criminal underworld, a big shoot out, and a reunion with the hot RR1T!!!!!!! BTW Congrats on getting your axe back....
    90'/91' Charvel (heavily modified) 275 Deluxe
    94'/95' Jackson Kelly STD
    00' Jackson RR5 with Black hardware
    O3'/04' Jackson KE3

Comment

I know I'm being nosey, but how was it stolen and how did you get it back??

Comment

Comment

allright.. the facts..

- I sold that specific RR1T end november 2008
          - I did send it out the same month via the Belgian Post/Kilopost
          - It did arrive in Finland, but for a reason unknown it was never delivered, so it was returned
          - When it was returned, it went missing, so I had to spend a LOT of time trying to locate it
          - So they finally found it in february and it would return to me.. so we thought
          - But it never did, because they managed to send it out to the wrong address
          - The Post sees their mistake, but they only get the empty packing back when they try to recollect it
          - Last week, I finally got the confirmation who got the guitar, so off I go to get it back.. from their story I can tell they more then likely took it themselves, so I kindly ask them one time to give it back, but nope, they want to play it hard
          - No problem, so I filed a criminal complaint on the same day against them, which I know will be taken seriously by the police because I work for lawyers who are more then willing to help speed this case up
          - Mysteriously, an anonymous guy drops off the guitar at the Post office after the 1st thread is issued..

nevertheless, they're still in for a surprise, because I will still take them to court.. and the Post will pay for their fuckup too.. f*ckers

Comment

Man Pebber. Sorry to hear about all the drama. Can you ship via an alternate carrier like UPS perhaps?

Comment

ok, I got the guitar back..
              imagine what the right connection can do

Thanks for the support!

glad to hear it. still sucks, but at least you know who did what.

Comment

Wow!! Does that mean it was one of your neighbors??

Comment

Originally posted by DC_rhoads82 View Post
                  That's terrible! Who would steal a guitar? Just shameful. I will keep an eye out.
                  its very tempting
                  but i always remember i cant hold on to soap very well and dont steal

Comment

Happy you got it back, I've been looking forward to next year around my birthday when I have a job so I can get the EDS RR1T, anyway I hope those fuckers get what they deserve.
                    Gear

Jackson DXMG
                    Jackson JS30RR
                    Boss ML2 Metalcore Pedal
                    Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
                    Blackstar HT5H
                    Marshall MC212

Gear I want

Jackson RR1T Black
                    Marshall JCM 800 2203
                    Marshall 1960A Cab

Comment

- Mysteriously, an anonymous guy drops off the guitar at the Post office after the 1st thread is issued..
                      Ha ha! Need more details on this one!

Did it have a label on it? With your name and address? Did the guy say anything? ("Here's that guitar that guy was looking for" ?). Or did he just walk in & drop off the case & walk out (?!)

"Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'd love to know more. That's very curious. Unless maybe he planned to sell it on one of these sites and when the threads came up he realized that wasn't a possibility? Weird but awesome!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X