Mark Morton's US Custom "Black Beauty"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Morton's US Custom "Black Beauty"

Saw this on the Dominion myspace. Figured I'd post up for all those Mark Morton fans like me. The new album is frickin awesome! The guitar looks really nice. I really like the binding and the natural look on the side of the headstock. Anyways he is using yet another pickup haha. Here is a message where he talks about the guitar. He says he is using Dimarzio Breed pickups?

From Mark: "For those of you who make it to a show, you may notice that I've been jamming on a brand new Jackson Dominion. It's a new USA Custom Shop piece we've named "Black Beauty", because...well...it's black and it's beautiful! Some of the special features on it include, ivory binding, gold hardware and Dimarzio Breed pickups...it's really something special, and it plays and sounds amazing."

it looks good on stage too! Saw LOG last Saturday night
    Hail yesterday

Comment

Nice man I really hope that they play "Grace" when they come to Seattle. That is one of the best intros i've heard in a long ass time

Comment

thats marks nicest dominion , they need to make that a production usa model.

Comment

Yea dude if they made this a production model i would be all over it so quick. haha

Comment

sorry but to me it's as boring as the band!

Comment

Everyone has their own opinion you either love them or hate them. I am personally a huge fan of the band and love the look of this US model. it is simple, clean, and beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by SpiralArchitect View Post
                sorry but to me it's as boring as the band!
                what are you apologising about? Your opinion, or your compulsion to post in a thread about a guitar you don't like for a guitarist in a band you find boring?
                Hail yesterday

Comment

Love it!! Wish they would make it a production model. Would definitely be my next purchase hands down!!

Comment

Wow, that is awesome looking. Wouldn't mind having one of those to wake up too and play.
                    Gibson SG Standard
                    Jackson DK2M Dinky
                    Silvertone S615 Acoustic from the 60's
                    Roland Micro Cube
                    Marshall MG100DFX

Comment

HEY! He stole FlatPicker's idea GRRRRRR!

I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by VitaminG View Post
                        what are you apologising about? Your opinion, or your compulsion to post in a thread about a guitar you don't like for a guitarist in a band you find boring?
                        I just wanted to get my post count up with meaningless posts

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                          HEY! He stole FlatPicker's idea GRRRRRR!

I'm just hoping that this dosen't screw up us getting the LE.
                          Hey Mark,
                          If you read the board, Give us the OK for this.
                          Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Hey flatpicker , when you figure out price and final specs let me know...I will probably be in on the LE run!

Comment

Originally posted by JTD View Post
                              Hey flatpicker , when you figure out price and final specs let me know...I will probably be in on the LE run!
                              Sounds good.
                              Post in the LE thread so I don't miss you in the count.
                              Build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life.

Comment

Working...
                              X