Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Gear

Hi,
    I'm a new member and a great fan of Jackson.
    here I post my gears:

That's some collection !

Comment

wow ! awesome stuff here
      Jackson SLAT-QH CSB
      Charvel SD Warren DeMartini Crossed Swords
      Jackson SL-2H LS

Comment

Thanks, really thanks!!!!!

Comment

Holy Murphy!
          "Dear Dr. Bill,
          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

I love your kellys ,I have #10 of 25th anniversary king kelly !!!Great guitar.I love the nuclear Rhodes as well ,did you get it off of e-bay from patsdesertmusic ?
            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

My King Kelly is the #19, no the king kelly I bought from Fuller's Vintage Guitar and the Nuclear from a store in Italy

Comment

I had wanted to buy a nuclear Rhoades ,but was scared of the seller ;
                from an old thread http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84938

I see as of today he's gotten some feedback finnaly and it probalbly would have been a good deal !!! But I couldn't pull the trigger with all the red flags.You sir have a beautifull collection of guiatrs ,looking forward to hearing some of your riffing !!!

Cheers
                Jay
                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Oh my, thats one kick ass collection ! Welcome to the board. I'm looking forward to more pics, especially of the Warriors.
                  I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Oh yeah, nice house too .
                    I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

love the white soloist or dinky.
                      What is it?
                      '97 KV1 alder

Comment

Holy shite!

Comment

Very nice.
                          I love the Atomic Rhoads.
                          Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
                          Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                            I had wanted to buy a nuclear Rhoades ,but was scared of the seller ;
                            from an old thread http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84938

I see as of today he's gotten some feedback finnaly and it probalbly would have been a good deal !!! But I couldn't pull the trigger with all the red flags.You sir have a beautifull collection of guiatrs ,looking forward to hearing some of your riffing !!!

Cheers
                            Jay
                            I see, I prefer to buy from store not from ebay, I used to buy from www.guitarasylum.com, try to visit and if you contact them ask for Gary

Comment

Originally posted by Phantom Hawk View Post
                              Oh my, thats one kick ass collection ! Welcome to the board. I'm looking forward to more pics, especially of the Warriors.
                              Thanks, also for the house, in January/february I will have an extreme warrior cs with a barbed wire brushed around the guitar, warriors and kellys are my favorite shapes

Comment

Working...
                              X