No announcement yet.

New (old) Warrior

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go with a Lil Screamin Demon in the bridge.That's what I did and I love it. I think that guitar came from JC's Guitars a while back. If you don't like it, let me know. I would be happy to buy it from you. How do you like the neck profile? I think it's just about the best there is.
    H3LL IS HOME!!!

Comment

I think pickups will take me some time to decide on. I wanna really take a good look at the singles out there before I decide. I really like the neck profile on this one. It sits right in between the RR's I've had and my 2nd gen WR1's. Its very comfortable and the fret edges are done perfectly.
      I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Wow

Look how nice the board and frets are on that one.

BTW the circut board attached to that tone pot is a Mid tone sweep. I used to have on in my fusion.

Comment

Yeah man, its really close to me thinking its never been played. The guy I got it from had it hanging as a display for years. The frets are like new and the bridge has no wear on the blades. There's only one small ding, too. For a 19 year old guitar, I didn't expect it to be in such great shape. Even the old style case is near perfect. Besides the electronics, the only thing I'm not too hot on is the original jack input location. I prefer it up on the wing like they are now, but thats really no big deal.
          I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Working...
          X