My guitar room as of Oct 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sweet stuff you have there.

I wanna come over and hang out for a while.
    Currently at 78 guitars - Paul Reed Smith, Jackson, Robin, Washburn, Carvin, Peavey, U.S. Masters, G&L, Hamer, Godin, BC Rich, Yamaha, Fender, ESP, Kramer, Cort, Ibanez, Aria Pro & Charvel
    Pics:http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/mr.rs/pictures/gear

Comment

Originally posted by neilli View Post
      Not any more I don't....
      lol!

I think I remember seeing that Delores signed axe on tha'bay a year or so back. From what I remember it had a pretty interesting story behind it . . .

. . . or perhaps I'm completely wrong . . . ?

Comment

collection!

Loving the Danny Spitz of Anthrax RR with the turtles! Is this a cut down replica or the real actual one?

Comment

Dude are those ESP Jake E Lee sigs I see? That is so pimp!
          I would so snatch that up it if were 24 frets

I'm out like Axl Rose just before a GNR concert

Comment

Originally posted by haymaker View Post
            I think I remember seeing that Delores signed axe on tha'bay a year or so back. From what I remember it had a pretty interesting story behind it . . .
            Yeah, that's the one. No particular story there though. As far as I know, it's just a custom shop that the guy got signed by Delores..

Originally posted by dirtybobguitar View Post
            Loving the Danny Spitz of Anthrax RR with the turtles! Is this a cut down replica or the real actual one?
            It's a replica. Aparently the last 'unapproved' artist replica that will ever leave the custom shop. I don't know for sure, but Danny says in some commentary footage on the reunion DVD that the original is "probably in a Hard Rock somewhere"....

Originally posted by KLNowak View Post
            Dude are those ESP Jake E Lee sigs I see?
            Nope. One's a GMW, the other is an ESP strathead, but not a Jake model.
            Popular is not the same as good
            Rare is not the same as valuable
            Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Working...
            X