Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

snakeskins are ok .... post your lightning graphics !!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roody, you have a guitar in every 'show me...' thread here. That is crap!!! WE NEED GROUP SHOTS!!!!!!!!
    Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Charlz View Post
      Roody, you have a guitar in every 'show me...' thread here. That is crap!!! WE NEED GROUP SHOTS!!!!!!!!
      Yeah, I know. Group shots take too long to set up and most of my guitars are in their cases unless I'm playing them at practice or out live. Usually I take about 4-5 Jacksons per night when my band plays out
      Rudy
      www.metalinc.net

Comment

Who has more guitars, Roody or Charvel750? hmmm...??
        Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Originally posted by Charlz View Post
          Roody, you have a guitar in every 'show me...' thread here.
          Haha, that's exactly what I was thinking!

He must have an awesome collection.

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
            Yeah, I know. Group shots take too long to set up and most of my guitars are in their cases unless I'm playing them at practice or out live. Usually I take about 4-5 Jacksons per night when my band plays out
            I believe a true group shot showing the whole family would be too much work. How about a thread just for your collection? Maybe a family shot for each model and individual shots of each guitar as you have time. Many of your guitars are scattered all over the board. I know I'm not alone in wanting to see all of them in one place.

Comment

Originally posted by <-Mitch-> View Post
              Haha, that's exactly what I was thinking!

He must have an awesome collection.
              My moto is "I'm always one Jackson short of the perfect number to own"
              I love collecting/playing Jackson/Charvel guitars and proud to say I've bought several but never ever sold one off. Once they're here they stay I do have a few other brands but no where near as many as my Jacksons. Anymore I have a hard time justifying buying another brand when I can buy Jackson/Charvel and absolutely nothing comes close to how they play
              Rudy
              www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by Bri View Post
                I believe a true group shot showing the whole family would be too much work. How about a thread just for your collection? Maybe a family shot for each model and individual shots of each guitar as you have time. Many of your guitars are scattered all over the board. I know I'm not alone in wanting to see all of them in one place.
                Thats not a bad idea. I have pix of most but not all my guitars. When I get some time I'll try to get them up in one thread or perhaps if the admins prefer, I can possibly put them in one file on Photobucket and provide the link. However if I move them into that file I believe the current links for pix in threads here will be broken. Whatever works best.
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                  Thats not a bad idea. I have pix of most but not all my guitars. When I get some time I'll try to get them up in one thread or perhaps if the admins prefer, I can possibly put them in one file on Photobucket and provide the link. However if I move them into that file I believe the current links for pix in threads here will be broken. Whatever works best.

I approve.
                  Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Drive Fast Cars & Play Cool Guitars!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X