New kids on the block

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 185mph View Post
    Did I say something funny? Am I funny to you? like a clown? do I make you laugh?
    Yes.. Sorry. Not really laughing at you, just at something simmilar that happened around last winter.

I was selling a 1992 SL1 on ebay, and someone was arguing with me that the guitar was made in the USA, and was insistent that I remove "made in the Ontario factory" from my auction.

Comment

Originally posted by Brooke View Post
      Yes.. Sorry. Not really laughing at you, just at something simmilar that happened around last winter.

I was selling a 1992 SL1 on ebay, and someone was arguing with me that the guitar was made in the USA, and was insistent that I remove "made in the Ontario factory" from my auction.
      That is kinda funny. That has always made me wonder but not enough to investigate too much. So thats what I got.... oh and a 79 gibson flying V(my true love), Martin DX1, and a Yamaha 12 string
      Do not meddle in things you do not understand!!!

Comment

J/k but if your reading this right now you really gotta ask yourself why you opened it, lol.

I actually avoided it for a day or so... Then it dawned on me it was probably someone showing off a recent Jackson purchace & I decided to see what was up

:ROTF:
        http://www.reverbnation.com/#/themightypragmatics

Comment

J/k but if your reading this right now you really gotta ask yourself why you opened it, lol. I'm new here and just seein what/who i can stir up.
          I WELCOME MYSELF!!! (just incase there are no friendly peeps in here)
          Welcome...I also clicked on Michael Jackson thread too...
          www.JerryRobison.com
          '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

J/k but if your reading this right now you really gotta ask yourself why you opened it, lol. I'm new here and just seein what/who i can stir up.
            I WELCOME MYSELF!!! (just incase there are no friendly peeps in here)
            Thanks! Canada huh? what a coincidence, Thats where my axe was widdled.
            I wasn't really convinced that a canuck could muster up the skills to widdle up such a weapon anyway. j/k Ben
            Did I say something funny? Am I funny to you? like a clown? do I make you laugh?

Yeah, you're gonna fit in nicely here.

"Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Enjoy the ride
              I feel festive all year round. Deal with it.

Comment

So thats what I got.... oh and a 79 gibson flying V(my true love)
                I have an 81 Gibson V. Have had it since new. Awesome guitar. Welcome to the JCF.
                Scott
                Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Thanks everyone! Well I got my first guitar when I was about 15 so thats 25 years and I still cant play. was in a band once a few years back but I played bass(friends needed a bass player and they bought me a bass, so I said what the hell) it was pretty cool. Got the Tab to Dee by Randy Rhodes, said if I ever learned it I would quit playing(cus what else is left after that?) Learned it pretty close everyone else is blown away by it, not me cus I know it could use a little more. Still have not quit. Never could come up with my own stuff but pretty good at playing other peeps stuff. I read it on this site somewhere LAZY!!! I pick up an axe maybe twice a week since forever. Like I said was thinking about selling the RR but not sure I would still be welcomed here without a Jackson.
                  Do not meddle in things you do not understand!!!

Comment

Thanks everyone! Well I got my first guitar when I was about 15 so thats 25 years and I still cant play. was in a band once a few years back but I played bass(friends needed a bass player and they bought me a bass, so I said what the hell) it was pretty cool. Got the Tab to Dee by Randy Rhodes, said if I ever learned it I would quit playing(cus what else is left after that?) Learned it pretty close everyone else is blown away by it, not me cus I know it could use a little more. Still have not quit. Never could come up with my own stuff but pretty good at playing other peeps stuff. I read it on this site somewhere LAZY!!! I pick up an axe maybe twice a week since forever. Like I said was thinking about selling the RR but not sure I would still be welcomed here without a Jackson.
                    Your new RR will help you to really improve faster playing. Welcome aboard! The knowledge one this form is amazing.. and nice to see another Canuk!

Comment

Working...
                    X