• Show
Clear All

• axehunter
    replied
    Sweet axes!

Leave a comment:

• <-Mitch->
    replied
    That is a killer axe, and goes really well with the other FIVE RRs that you've got, nice!!!

Leave a comment:

• outsider666
    replied
    'tis a mutt, the one in the bottom right, JS30RR with DXMG neck....
    I never could talk myself into a KBRR, and I'm not really sure why, but if I got one it would be green, the red ones don't really do much for me.....If I ever manage to afford another one I want a Trans Blue RR5, I've only seen pics of it a few times, but it's pretty fukkin slick lookin'. Or a RR1T in whatever finish happens to strike me at that particular moment.As much as I love my JS/DX mutt, the input on the lower horn pisses me off, even with a 90 degree cable.....

Leave a comment:

• laihojrxo
    replied
    Originally posted by outsider666 View Post
    Sure, why not......and no, I don't use shop pics, they're all mine ......and yeah, the banner's from eBay......

woa...1 pro...2 rr1...rr3,limited edition rr24...wuts the last one on the bottom right o_O
    i hate you cuz your stuff are awesome XD
    btw, get a KBRR to fill the missing hole

Leave a comment:

• Electric
    replied
    That color reminds me of my SL2H in Interference Fireglow...I think that is what the finish is called anyway. Awesome color.

Leave a comment:

• outsider666
    replied
    Originally posted by Torgreen View Post
    btw....how about a group shot?

...and where did you get the Jackson banner?
    Sure, why not......and no, I don't use shop pics, they're all mine ......and yeah, the banner's from eBay......

Leave a comment:

• customshopkv1
    replied
    That color is sick. I love it.

Leave a comment:

• J_A / 540s
    replied
    Those banners are on ebay... got one for myself to hang behind my RR's

RR's are addicting!!!

Leave a comment:

• BeholdTheFallen
    replied
    Originally posted by Torgreen View Post

Im thinkin those are shop pics. Cause i dont know that he owns a white rhoads.. but i could be wrong. sweet guitar not a fan of the color but its your guitar and an awesome one so congrats.

Leave a comment:

• Torgreen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Torgreen
    replied
    Simply amazing....very nice color indeed!!
    Try and take pics on a shinning day both indoor and outdoor...

Congrats!

Leave a comment:

• Bri
    replied
    Good color choice

I'm going to try some more to capture the beauty of acapulco gold myself. Cameras have a hard time capturing the full range of tone and color and the metallic is over emphasized.

Leave a comment:

• outsider666
    replied
    Thanks guys....I just got through with it and it's awesome, plays and sounds like an RR1 should....I must admit, I had a really hard time choosing between this and one in Absinthe Frost. I definitely made the right choice, because as I was looking at the neck as I was playing it looked like A/F, until I looked down at the body or up at the headstock and saw gold. It can be somewhat of a distraction when you keep forgetting what colour your guitar is while you're playing it........

Originally posted by laihojrxo View Post
    very unique color indeed. though i would dig the lightning rr1 any day
    Oh, make no mistake about it, there is not a guitar on this planet that could take the place of my Lightning Sky.......That's my baby..........

Leave a comment:

• KBRR
    replied
    cool colour .. love the RR's

Leave a comment:

• drixll
    replied
    nothing warms the blood like new meat...

i was thinking of getting that phil collen model, but i'm deathly allergic a to bolt-on neck for my 6-strings. i love my model 2b bass, but that's probably just because i was too broke as a kid to get the model 6b. if i could go back though...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X