• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good shit, Matt. Long live Thrash!

Comment

Sounds good
      Jeff Smeltz

Comment

Very cool! Somehow the intro reminds of the Testament songs "Into the Pit" and "Over the Wall". I was thinking about that when I heard "into the pit" in the vocals then I just thought "Cool!".

Good stuff you got going there Mr.Matt!

Edit: I knew I've heard of you guys from somewhere! You guys have Rock Band Downloadable content. My friend buys all the metal stuff but we never played your song because he said I would fail too fast due to the extreme difficulty.
        Last edited by Ben...; 10-08-2008, 05:22 PM.
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by EvileMatt View Post
          haha i'm struggling to find time to work on evile stuff let alone anything else...

oh and if you guys are interested in seeing our first official music video, with ze jackson KV2 in action.... click here!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/924bRfmiJ20&hl=en&fs=1
          Hi,nice vid,and killer axe u got there

...must say that your lead gitarist looks like Devin Townsend(just for a second xD)
          proud member of Jackson guitars fan club

Comment

Originally posted by T0M= View Post
            ...must say that your lead gitarist looks like Devin Townsend(just for a second xD)
            I actually thought the exact same thing haha

Comment

Matt ,

Welcome on board ,nice song - you guys have anything other then ballads ?
              Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Holy ass, your the guy from Evile ? You guys are awesome! Wanna send me a group autographed pic ?

Comment

"You guys are touring with 3IOB right now correct? Are you guys going to be coming to Vancouver with them in November at all?"
                  We are, and we're not sorry! There don't seem to be any major city centre gigs, hopefully next time!

haha yeah he definitely does, his hair is even going on the same magical journey as devin's!! although put a baseball hat on him and he becomes dimebag.... it's weird.

Wanna send me a group autographed pic ?
                  PM me your address and i will sort something out no probs.

cheers guys for all the kind comments, MOSH! Hopefully my custom double rhoads will have started being built so i will be able to keep you guys updated with build pics if you're interested.
                  Double Rhoads "Vader" Custom.
                  Double Rhoads "Empire" Custom.

EVH 5150III Head and Cabs
                  ISP Decimator Pedal
                  Sony Wireless Systems
                  Ernie Ball Strings 52-10

www.facebook.com/evileuk

Comment

Originally posted by EvileMatt View Post
                    Hopefully my custom double rhoads will have started being built so i will be able to keep you guys updated with build pics if you're interested.
                    Well i am interested
                    proud member of Jackson guitars fan club

Comment

Hey Matt.

Saw you guy's opening for Deth in February this year. Really impressed man!

KV2 was my first USA Jackson and is my number 1 and I've always said if I could go custom shop it'd be a 24 fret double Rhoads.

Looking forward to seeing pics dude

Comment

Working...
                      X