No announcement yet.

Y2KV with Floyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

C750, thats a very nice guitar! Glad you got it, and it arrived ok to you.
    Those recessed strap buttons are a nice feature and also one that's on Dave's new Dean guitars, wonder if that was his doings?

The TB5 was the Custom right? Are they less or more output than the JB?
    Do you ohm yours by plugging a cable into it and touching the + and - to the end of the cable?

Once again very nice, and it's in good hands cause you have an awesome collection!
    'Howling in shadows
    Living in a lunar spell
    He finds his heaven
    Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Sup?
      Very wicked brother
      IIRC there were only 2 in silver sparkle w/Floyd. One was Confirmed Dave's,(video and pics),and one was in Japan for sale a year or 2 ago,,I kinda wish i would have begged-borrowed or stole when it was offered and i had the chance....don't recall the ser/# though,,,,,,,,,EH,,, just as well

enjoy that fine axe brother

MOSHON
      DAVE
      "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

Now that is an Awesome guitar !
        Never saw a Y2KV with a floyd before... truly amazing

Comment

That's just awesome! I can't tell you how bad I'm GAS'ing for a Y2KV! How much did you end up paying for it? PM me if you like..
          My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

Awesome find, sweet guitar. Would love to have that one. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by VoiceX3 View Post
              I really don't think that's one of Dave's.....none of his, or any stock Y2KV for that matter had a bound headstock. Every one I've ever seen, the binding stops with the fretboard. Either way, this is a custom piece.

Also, if you look carefully...you can see how the Floyded ones have a little more body to accomodate the length of the floyd's tail so it has a BIT shallower/wider of a v cut behind the bridge. Thus the appearance of a wider body....optical illusion.
              I have never seen one with a bound headstock either, custom for sure.
              Jeff Smeltz

Comment

WOW! What a great score. I picked up a Y2KV earlier this year but would have loved to gotten this one. They are such great guitars.
                http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Working...
                X