Clear All

Basically a RR pro
    unpainted neck
    USA parts
    string-thru
    Yellow body

Comment

Soft top soloist '87 reissue.

Outragely flamed top, mahogany back and neck, ebony fretboard, 24 frets, 24.75 scale, inverted abalone sharkfins, faded cherry sunburst. Cream binding on top of the body, fretboard and headstock. Abalone logo. THIN neck like a 1990 soloist.

Zebra pickup, SD custom custom set...gold hardware, grover mini tuners, kahler 2230. 5 way switch with out of phase sound, one vol, one tone and JE-1200 preamp.
      '90 (8?) Jackson Soloist Professional
      '97 Jackson RR1 Pile o'skulls
      '97 Gibson Les Paul Classic
      '92 Fender Strat scallop
      '97 BC Rich perfect Bich
      '99 Burns Brian May black beauty

Comment

Something like this...

-Rick

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonpc1 View Post
          If you could have any Jackson Custom shop guitar....What would it be? Paint scheme? all the details?
          I already got it

My music:
          www.leonlive.co.uk

Comment

Me? I'd like a neck thru Star. Black with yellow binding and logo. Single hum, Floyd. Ebony, abalone sharks and a H-D graphic. That's what I'd like, but they won't make it.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Archtop Soloist in Black Cherry.

Or a 24-fret neck-thru Star that looks like a Les Paul Goldtop.

Or the H.R. Giger Star.

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post

Or the H.R. Giger Star.

I dig the gold top Star!!!! I am not really into the star...... but that one is VERY COOL!!!! Killer Guitar toejam !!!

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post

I remember when this was proposed as a limited run idea(by TJ) and I loved it then. I still do.
                  Scott
                  Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Maple neck, alder body, ebony fretboard. This is my top dream guitar of course.

Comment

That Giger star is SICK. I wonder how much Giger would charge to do the paint job himself.

Comment

I'm sure it would be pretty damn expensive if Giger were to do it himself! That guitar was in one of the late '90s Jackson catalogs. I also had a '95 ESP catalog where that graphic was on a Horizon and really loved it... though, it was a light blue/gray color. The only thing I would change on that Star would be a standard headstock and the jack moved to the upper wing like an RR or KV.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksonpc1 View Post
                          I dig the gold top Star!!!! I am not really into the star...... but that one is VERY COOL!!!! Killer Guitar toejam !!!
                          Originally posted by StukaJU87 View Post
                          I remember when this was proposed as a limited run idea(by TJ) and I loved it then. I still do.
                          Thanks. I still love it, too, obviously.

Comment

i have sort of a problem. Im saving to get a custom shop but this RR-1t in ferrari red with black bevels keeps calling me from colorado, i have the money to buy it now but it would be a big setback if i actually decide to order my dream guitar. oh heres a pic of what my custom order would look like. the jackson logo would be normal mop. i only made black so i sould flip the guitar horozontally in ms paint.
                            i dont know what to do. help me plese!
                            Last edited by BeholdTheFallen; 09-27-2008, 01:47 PM.
                            My Childrens
                            -------------
                            Lefty Ke2 ferrari red w blk bevels
                            Lefty RR1T trans black
                            Lefty Sl2HT trans black
                            Lefty SLSMG!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X