No announcement yet.

JCF-01 Rhoads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, okay. Then, yes, the SH-6 is the Distortion and the SH-2 is the Jazz.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      Oh, okay. Then, yes, the SH-6 is the Distortion and the SH-2 is the Jazz.
      Perfect, Thankyou for the help.
      sigpic

Comment

No problem.
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by randyrhoadsguitar View Post
          The dimarzio's were in his Polka Dot V. I need to know if the specific name was a SH-6 in the bridge and SH-2 in the neck on his Pinstripe v and PCS.
          No. The specific name on his Duncans was DD and JN - Duncan Distorion and Jazz Neck.

However, the current SH-6B and SH-2N are the Distortion and Jazz, since you seem to have been waiting for that exact phrase.

As for the (rather strange) question of the JCF-01's reliability/build quality ("don't want it to break down"???) - it's a USA-made Custom Shop with minor cosmetic issues; no it's not going to eject the frets or inlays and curl up into a stringed banana when you take it out of the house.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

agree with newc; they're really nice playing guitars. i'd leave the pickups, but that's me. since you're interested in my old one, i assure you that it sounded amazing.

sully
            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
            Sully Guitars on Facebook
            Sully Guitars on Google+
            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
              no it's not going to eject the frets or inlays and curl up into a stringed banana when you take it out of the house.
              That's good stuff to know .

Originally posted by sully
              agree with newc; they're really nice playing guitars. i'd leave the pickups, but that's me. since you're interested in my old one, i assure you that it sounded amazing.

sully
              Dave would not budge on the price, so it doesn't look like I'll be the owner of a JCF01 any time soon.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X