No announcement yet.

Limited Chlorine run of 10 with painted necks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, thanks buddy. You know I literally just made the connection of GX to Guitar Xpress right before you posted

Good deal, you're the man!

@ Rob:
    What work are you getting done to it, that would interfere w/ the hand numbering on the back of the headstock?
    'Howling in shadows
    Living in a lunar spell
    He finds his heaven
    Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

Heres a pic right before I packed it up for good to send out. Take note the exact same flame patterns as the pic above.

Last edited by RobRR; 09-13-2008, 10:06 PM.
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Originally posted by metalchurch79 View Post

@ Rob:
        What work are you getting done to it, that would interfere w/ the hand numbering on the back of the headstock?
        The truss rod was off center in the neck so the floyd nut mounting screw had nothing to grab into, there was no more relief left in the truss rod, and the floyd sat so low in the rout that you couldnt install the cover or lower the action any more.
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Hey guys..

I was talking about the SL2HT chlorine run. I think it was done in 04.

Comment

Wow,that sucks! And from a Limited USA guitar to beat all! So then I guess they would have to paint the neck/headstock thus resulting in your # possibly getting assigned to another?
            I would like to think that they's simply re number it as # 1 of 10 like it is.
            When a car gets an 'R' title it keeps it's VIN# so I'd like to think the same applies to guitars too. Especially considering the limited # of them to begin with.
            'Howling in shadows
            Living in a lunar spell
            He finds his heaven

Comment

Brooke, wasnt there just one of those on ebay very recently?

Comment

Disregard my last post, I just read elsewhere that your guitar is a total rebuild from the ground up, so then I see why you are sweating them using the original #1 of 10. Damn, good luck bro, hope it is again #1 for you.

But then I guess it should because '#1' getting replaced/rebuilt with another '#1' hopefully.
                'Howling in shadows
                Living in a lunar spell
                He finds his heaven

Comment

Actually its still up there! http://cgi.ebay.com/Jackson-Sl2T-CHL...QQcmdZViewItem

Comment

Also to anyone who wanted to get one of these, they do NOT look like they do it the pics. In person in normal room lighting, they are much darker and slightly greener than they appear in the pics. The camera flash is what brings it out. Just something to note as I was very surprised when I first opened the case, at first I didnt think it was the same guitar until I took a pic of it.

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post

This is not helping me.. :ROTF:

Comment

Dooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

Comment

Come on Brooke, don't fold to peer pressure...

Buy it! Buy it! Buy it! Buy it! Buy it! Buy it!

Buy it now!!!!
                          "Dear Dr. Bill,
                          I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
                            Dooooooooooooooiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit!

I mean the fact that you posted the link here...It's not helping me..lol.

Comment

Working...
                            X