Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Guitar Day: PC-1 Back in the Stable!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gotcha, thanks!!!

Comment

Great Guitar!! I recently sold my 2001 PC1 it was Chlorine & I didn't make it long after when I decided I couldn't not have a PC1. I am happy to say I purchased a Chameleon & I love it but still miss the old one. It was like a old glove it just fit. I had wear all over the finger board & now here I am starting all over. Oh-well I guess. Here is the link that still shows mine Chameleon:

http://www.willoughbymusic.com/pages/280-3050-855.html

Comment

That's a nice chameleon. I was very tempted to buy one. However, I think I would have needed to see it in person. This doesn't look like the kind fo finish that photographs well compared to in the flesh.

Comment

+1 to Bryan.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
            That's a nice chameleon. I was very tempted to buy one. However, I think I would have needed to see it in person. This doesn't look like the kind fo finish that photographs well compared to in the flesh.
            The photo's don't do it justice....it kicks rear when you see it under the lights. I also like that the back & sides are natural mah. instead of a dark color like most of the new PC1's.

Comment

Working...
            X