Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What should I expect to pay for a used RR1 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

damn! lightning sky, 18 volt emg, floyd rose and an ebony board. Are the frets and neck in great shape? What year is it? Fukka looks like it has been taken care of. You may hurt someone with that!

As soon as I get coined up I'm going to get on here and start chatting it up and see if I can score something like that.

Comment

I bought my 98 RR1 in prestine condition for $1100

Comment

Nice Rhoads, Jay! Those matching blue pickup rings just make the guitar that much cooler looking.
        "Dear Dr. Bill,
        I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Originally posted by phill_up View Post

damn! lightning sky, 18 volt emg, floyd rose and an ebony board. Are the frets and neck in great shape? What year is it? Fukka looks like it has been taken care of.
          the frets are somewhat lower then I'm used to ,and yes it was taken very good care of .The neck feels great (possibly a tad flatter then my kellys) and super fast. Upon first playing it I couldn't believe the speed I could easily achieve - without being warmed up !!Also the body is much lighter then my other guitars = zero fatigue /longer jam times.I'm as happy as a puppy with two peckers !!!!!!!!!!

Ps -it's a 2000
          Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by Holy War View Post
            I bought my 98 RR1 in prestine condition for $1100
            pics?

Comment

I'm very envious of you right now jayster.

Comment

Working...
              X