X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by toejam View Post
    That's awesome! Is the logo black?
    Black logo
    "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
    I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Neat. It's different.
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Gorgeous guitar!

Comment

Nice! How much did you get it for? New?

Comment

...drool...
            Your friendly neighborhood import whore :: '08 DK2M, '08 DKMG, '03 KVX10, '94 Dinky Rev.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeStrat View Post
              I know what you're saying because I had the same concern when I saw the pics. It looks 100% better in person. The pics don't do this guitar justice. The pics make the outside look red to me and it's really not. It's more of a rootbeer color. Must be the lighting. The transition is really nice. Trust me, I am very picky when it comes to this stuff.

Comment

Hats off!

Comment

NICE!!! I've been waiting for pics of these to start showing up.

Comment

This thing is on fire. At least it looks like it. Cool score man, congrats.

Comment

I noticed that before the quilt top. That said I think something's wrong with my head if I didn't notice the quilt first because that is SLICK!
                      "Dear Dr. Bill,
                      I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

How does she play?Is she sweeter than a usual Soloist?
                        '90 (8?) Jackson Soloist Professional
                        '97 Jackson RR1 Pile o'skulls
                        '97 Gibson Les Paul Classic
                        '92 Fender Strat scallop
                        '97 BC Rich perfect Bich
                        '99 Burns Brian May black beauty

Comment

Originally posted by Ben... View Post
                          I noticed that before the quilt top. That said I think something's wrong with my head if I didn't notice the quilt first because that is SLICK!
                          I thought it was the lighting at first. I guess they're doing the black logo now to go with the black hardware? And I thought they only did chrome hardware on trans finishes, but maybe they're doing the black on the mahogany models now to differentiate between the regular alder models.
                          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

It was a changeup specifically for the quilted sl2mah's, black hardware/logo's. Sl2mah's still have chrome as far as I'm aware. This is an absolute dream guitar btw man, enjoy!

Comment

Working...
                            X