Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just put in my order for my dream guitar..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't wait to see it!!!!
    Hardware: all black, all the time.

Comment

Kickass RD. Sounds very much like a KV idea I was going to order, but abandoned after finding my Y2KV. Can't wait to see it.

Comment

sounds very cool....I anxiously await its build....
        www.usacharvels.com - info, pics and Charvel guitar discussion board. All things Charvel
        My Charvel guitars - always one away from too many!

Comment

when is the eta? Jan 2010?

Comment

Double Rhoads with cutouts? Wow, has that even been done before?

Comment

Sounds like Randy will finally have a guitar that doesn't look like a ukelele on him.

:ROTF:
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

What kind of cutouts are you getting? Are they like the one's that were offered on the Rhoads' and Kelly's? Or like a Demmel V?

Sounds like an awesome plan for a guitar. I'm curious to see what a non beveled KV looks like. I'm thinking definitely cool and unique. I would love to see some photos when you get it home.
                Hope your build goes flawlessly with no hidden surprises.
                'Howling in shadows
                Living in a lunar spell
                He finds his heaven
                Spewing from the mouth of hell'

Comment

What color is that? It is badass, and will look great on the double Rhoads.
                  1979 Gibson Les Paul Custom
                  Jackson SLATQH
                  Jackson DK2M Inferno Red
                  Jackson DK2M With a Learn Custom Paint Job
                  Jackson DKMGT (project)
                  Kramer Focus 1000
                  Ibanez SDGR Bass
                  Ovation Celebrity
                  Martin Backpacker

Comment

Okay Randy, ya gotta hook us up with a mock-up, or at least get someone else to make one for you. I can't stand not seeing this beast!
                    Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                      Okay Randy, ya gotta hook us up with a mock-up, or at least get someone else to make one for you. I can't stand not seeing this beast!
                      +1

can't wait to see it

Comment

Originally posted by zeegler View Post
                        no clue how to do that... any photoshop guru's out there?
                        USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
                        USA King V Custom Shop X Series

Comment

That's sounds cool as hell! Can't wait to see it.

Comment

I don't think I was too clear in my first reply so I just want to add I think this sounds like it could be one of the all time greats from the CS. Great specs Randy.

Comment

Wow, I'm pretty much speechless... this will be the ultimate V ever made!
                              And it will even get a string-thru bridge... I'll probably be drowning in my own drool when I see pics of the finished guitar.
                              http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

Originally posted by Bri View Post
                                I don't think I was too clear in my first reply so I just want to add I think this sounds like it could be one of the all time greats from the CS. Great specs Randy.
                                Originally posted by shadowcat View Post
                                Wow, I'm pretty much speechless... this will be the ultimate V ever made!
                                And it will even get a string-thru bridge... I'll probably be drowning in my own drool when I see pics of the finished guitar.
                                Thanks guys. I wanted it to be metal as hell but have the exoticness of a private stock prs or other exotic guitar co... you know those companies, known for how pretty it is but plays like shit!

I love quilted and flamed maple tops with body binding... always have. I think that this will obviously play like a dream and look like a private stock guitar so when people see it... they think, I had no clue Jackson could make something so beautiful and you know it shreds like a futhermucker at the same time.

USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
                                USA King V Custom Shop X Series

Comment

Working...
                                X