No announcement yet.

Pinstripes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I probably should have just went ahead with the order, but I had tax problems at the time, didn't want to lose my deposit and wound up getting the Charvel Star. Though, I just traded the Star two weeks ago to Scott for his RR1T with the gold hardware that looks like the PCS.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
      I probably should have just went ahead with the order, but I had tax problems at the time, didn't want to lose my deposit and wound up getting the Charvel Star. Though, I just traded the Star two weeks ago to Scott for his RR1T with the gold hardware that looks like the PCS.
      Sweet! Yeah, I remember that RR1T that Scott modded to look like a PCS Rhoads. Congrats man! So now that you have three Rhoads, why not make you fourth one a green pinstripe, one hum, Custom Rhoads(hint,hint).
      "The BLUES is the tonic for what ails ya."

Comment

Ooops, I just realized that you only have two so your third one should definitely be a Custom Rhoads then per third time's a charm rule. Hehehehehe!

Comment

It's only my second Rhoads. The Gunmetal Gray RR1T is my other one. I'll need a third one now with a Floyd. We'll see, maybe by the end of the year I can get an order together. :idea: Hehehehe

Comment

I know that run of three....in the end there were 6 made and I know that 3 of them are in Finland and one of them in Germany, don't know where the remaining two ended up though.

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
              I know that run of three....in the end there were 6 made and I know that 3 of them are in Finland and one of them in Germany, don't know where the remaining two ended up though.
              Cool. Thanks for the info man. Yeah, those Custom Rhoads definitely came out great!

Comment

There were 6 made? Interesting. Guess others got on board.
                We spec out a great guitar, huh, Mike?

Comment

Yeah, Matt got 3 of those and shortly after, another 3.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post
                    There were 6 made? Interesting. Guess others got on board.
                    We spec out a great guitar, huh, Mike?
                    We sure did Joe, while others got to enjoy them.

Comment

So with the help of the custom shop generator and photoshop, here's the Rhoads I want to order... someday... with the pinstripes in mind.

[IMG]Users/ethantapley/Desktop/Custom Rhoads Edited.tiff[/IMG]

Comment

Ooops, sorry for the tease lol. Here it is, and with it my Star idea for giggles.

Note: The Star is supposed to have pearloid binding over the body neck and headstock.

Comment

to me it doesnt seem like anything that they would say no to, just avoid saying "like on alexi's esp"

Comment

Working...
                          X