No announcement yet.

What should I expect to pay for a used WR1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snakeskin.., I will post pics as usual when I get it...hopefully very soon..

Comment

I've seen a snakeskin WR1 before. It really suits the shape. Congrats.
      My KV2 is Snakeskin. I love it.
      All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Thanks man, it should be here beginning of next week so I´m pretty excited at the moment...waiting time is a bitch. I will show pics of it as soon as I can for sure:-)

What du you think of the Gun Metal Grey finish on the WR1, does it look cool in person?

Comment

The only plain finish I like is black.

Waiting time is ALWAYS a bitch, especially when you live across the pond. USA Customs are just never in a hurry to send you your prized possession. Likewise, UK customs like to sleep on it too, then charge you BS duty and BS VAT before slinging it in a van and dumping it on your front door step.
          Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Gun metal grey looks really nice. Its a metallic paint rather than just plain so it looks dark in low light and bright in string light.

Its perhaps a little too understated for a Warrior but the deal was too good to turn down. I might have it repainted something outrageous in the future. A flip flop chameleon finish or something. Maybe a graphic.
            All men play on 10. Never gonna turn down again.

Comment

Damn, this thread is making me hyper. My RR24 is going fucking bye bye. I already stormed into work earlier today demanding overtime for this weekend, and I got it. It'll kill me, but dammit, I want another WR1 grrrr!!!! Chris, this is all your fault!
              Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

So there was a mess up with my order for one WR1 Snakeskin...some computer error at the music store.., when they where about to ship the guitar from their stock they found out that the real color was Bolted steel, also nice but just not what I really wanted...., good thing is that I bought another guitar instead off and actually had money left to finish an old reserve so I´m getting two new guitars hopefully end of next week, can´t wait as usual..

Comment

Originally posted by wilkinsi View Post
                  Damn, this thread is making me hyper. My RR24 is going fucking bye bye. I already stormed into work earlier today demanding overtime for this weekend, and I got it. It'll kill me, but dammit, I want another WR1 grrrr!!!! Chris, this is all your fault!
                  C'mon man ! Addiction is a bitch ain't it ??
                  I'm not afraid to bleed, but I won't do it for you.

Comment

Working...
                  X