Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the story on these US made LTDs in Japan?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i actually like those specs on the RR body better than the concorde body. VERY cool.....
    GEAR:

some guitars...WITH STRINGS!!!! most of them have those sticks like on guitar hero....AWESOME!!!!

some amps...they have some glowing bottle like things in them...i think my amps do that modelling thing....COOL, huh?!?!?!

and finally....

i have those little plastic "chips" used to hit the strings...WHOA!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
      Can you give me a heads up, if you ever come across one of these
      Ibanez CS? Jennifer Batten Sphinx.

Just PM me the information like model number and history like year made and how many that makes its easier for me to run across it. I will let you know when and if I come across one. Also I cant guarnetee it will be cheap but it might.

Comment

Originally posted by RobRR View Post
        Its NOT an LTD copy! The LTD is the Concorde body, this is an RR1 body. Very different!
        But if a KV2 with Kahler is now considered artist similar...

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Burns View Post
          ((( Can you let me know if you ever come across one of these Ibenhads? I know GMW can build me one...just not sure im ready to
          spend $4K for it ?

That's actually a GMW Empire, not an Ibenhad.

Dan Lawrence did the graphic.
          I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by AK47 View Post
            Thanks,
            I have been able to find pretty much any guitar I have ever wanted or at least locate one that is owned by someone else. My friends always suggested I should do guitar brokerage on the side where I locate hard to find guitars for people then pay a middle man fee. Sometimes it does take years but I always find whatever guitar I am looking for.

In the process of hunting elusive guitars I come across random weird guitars like this RR LTD.
            Can you find me a nice San Dimas Rhoads with Floyd Rose, preferably in black or white?

Comment

Originally posted by Nazgul View Post
              Can you find me a nice San Dimas Rhoads with Floyd Rose, preferably in black or white?
              Your best bet is to look on EBay. The ones I find usually are in Japan and sell for stupid money. I just saw one on Ebay recently...

Comment

I saw that RR in japan a month ago while i was in Shibuya it had a price tag of something around 5000 US i think. it was a standard RR body i think not the concorde one.

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
                  Wow, big letters right there on the top of the page.

As for "not a Jackson, it's a JacksonStars", we need to get something straight: These are Jacksons. Period. The USA Custom Shop models like this are made in the USA Custom Shop and shipped to Japan,

Is there anyone left who is not clear on that?
                  Perhaps you missed my point. The headstock reads "Jackson Stars" so it is entirely possible that it is considered not a "Jackson" in the same way a Charvel is not a Jackson. An LTD with Charvel on the headstock is not a Jackson LTD. Therefore, by making them they are not violating thier previous statement of not making a Jackson LTD.

There are clearly other aspects of this particular guitar that different from an LTD anyway. The logo is just one of them.

Comment

Working...
                  X