Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wanna swap parents?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

cool.
      What I like about the 18V is that when you back it down, it gets real nice and sweet.
      Kinda like less of more voltage, makes it compressed and warm.
      Dunno.
      It costs like 95 cents to buy the little connector that lets you run two 9V batteries at the same time.

Then again, can't go wrong with a jazz either.

I like blues, and blues based rock, if that gives you an idea of how my ear is calibrated.

Cheers!
      "Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
      --floydkramer

Comment

Weird, Sam Ash on 48th Street? Was in there just a few weeks ago, didn't see that one. Nice axe.

Vass

Comment

Originally posted by Tivey View Post
          Toejam they got it from sam ash
          Cool. They must have made a small batch of those, since Piney Hills and Matt's Music each also had one.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by nhspike View Post
            cool.
            What I like about the 18V is that when you back it down, it gets real nice and sweet.
            Kinda like less of more voltage, makes it compressed and warm.
            Dunno.
            It costs like 95 cents to buy the little connector that lets you run two 9V batteries at the same time.

Then again, can't go wrong with a jazz either.

I like blues, and blues based rock, if that gives you an idea of how my ear is calibrated.

Cheers!
            Just realised its got a small single battery compartment on the back so I doubt i'm gonna be able to double the voltage unless I feed the cable through to the main the compartment. I'll take it apart to see if its possible.

Yeah they got it on the one on 48th street from the manger Steve, he was keeping it hidden away in the cellar for some reason.
            Thats cool to know Toejam, does anyone else on here own one? Would be nice to know what their opinions are on them.

Thanks

Comment

I believe Jc made 25 of those "Snowblind Soloists" Killer look! Congrats, your parents love you man. I was going to get one, but I decided to go with a new amp instead. Excellent choice - mom and dad have good taste!

Comment

Originally posted by Jayster View Post
                Wow that kicks total ass

Congrats

that's beats the fucking shit out of a t-shirt !!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps happy birthday

It most definatly beats a t-shirt.. may I point out that for my 18th all Tivey got me was a gibson t-shirt.. well at least it goes with my Ripper.

Can't wait to have a go on it sunday Tivey.. I'm still looking for a J/C bass.. very rare for a nice thru-neck to come up though. Gay.

Reene.

Comment

Originally posted by Reene View Post
                  It most definatly beats a t-shirt.. may I point out that for my 18th all Tivey got me was a gibson t-shirt.. well at least it goes with my Ripper.

Can't wait to have a go on it sunday Tivey.. I'm still looking for a J/C bass.. very rare for a nice thru-neck to come up though. Gay.

Reene.
                  Hey Dan, yeah cya sunday, should be fun. Still haven't got the truss rod adjusted, all the guitar tech ppl are away lol so annoying

Comment

gonna take it to m.bay? its too good to be allowed in there

Comment

that is the coolest fucking present. BEST PRESENT EVER.

Comment

love the blank board.

Comment

Originally posted by Reene View Post
                          gonna take it to m.bay? its too good to be allowed in there

Hotdog is on tour, the guy in Musicland wudn't touch it, he didn't want to break it haha and the main tech guy is on holiday. The other good shop just closed down so will probs get dad to take it to somewhere on denmark street in his lunch break lol. Won't be ready for sunday though

Comment

Originally posted by Foulacy View Post
                            that is the coolest fucking present. BEST PRESENT EVER.
                            Yeah I'm so lucky
                            Originally posted by haymaker View Post
                            love the blank board.
                            Thanks for the happy birthday and yeah it looks pretty damn cool

Comment

ah thats gay ,you should bring it anyway.. also dad asks if you wanna play footbal again sunday, cos im doing that 12-1

x

Comment

Bad ass looks awesome ! and happy BDAY

Comment

Working...
                                X