No announcement yet.

my new ke1 (pics)................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I talked to Jack Frost a couple of days ago about it. He said that it was originally to go to Marty. Marty signed it, but then left Jackson. Jack said that a motorcycle painter painted the flames on the guitar. He thought that the paint looked real good from a few feet away, but that it didn't look like it was level sanded and buffed. How is the finish? BUT, he did say it was one really nice player. Let us know!!!!

Comment

That looks like a really nice one. The board is perfect.

Comment

I thought I remembered Jack Frost actually winning it on E-Bay before. Anyway, Remcarr has been after this Kelly for a long time now. So even though its a refin, if you decide to repaint it, Don't! Just work out something with Remcarr then buy another Kelly. I think it looks cool too
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Hey even in the ebay pics...i was floored! Its even better today with
          your pics! Like no other that ive seen...and that's a real GOOD THING !!

Comment

It's very cool but from an aesthetics point of view I think it would have been best with just the purple flame on yellow. The blue sparkle flames look like a mis-matched afterthought of sorts. I'm not dissing your guitar, just saying what I would have liked better.
            Last edited by Tonelover; 08-07-2008, 12:12 AM.

Comment

I like the finish the way it is, but it's your guitar.

Comment

I finally just tuned it up for a good tryout..................
                Fuck Yes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the refin is overall decent quality , but shitty prep.
                It was not sanded , so all the refin is slightly higher up then the flush level. On top of that , the layers of flame only rise up higher.The worst thing however is - around the binding on the neck , you can feel the groove it creates.

Aside from that , this guitar exudes testosterone dripping snake like riffs , power chords sound like the impact at hiroshima.The neck is perfect .The action is perfect .
                the frets are fucking close to perfect ( I don't think plekking would help at all).

This guitar is made for playing , not sitting in a case
                I'm so glad I rescued it !!!
                (five out of five headbangers agree)

Thanks for all the feedback
                Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
                X