No announcement yet.

New Arrival

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The plot thickens. My input is located on the lower wing and my fret wire also is the tall narrow Rhoads wire. I also requested brass P/U rings. I also stated the rest were alder/maple they might be poplar/maple. I cant remember. So I wonder if the rest were like yours with standard options and mine had specific options I requested or if they made a mixed bag. It would be cool to know.

P.S. I really need a new camera .

EJ

Comment

yep, one of the first things i noticed on rudy's guitar was the jack location; my 1992 LTD has it on the lower wing.

sully
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Interesting differences. I must say this newly aquired string thru "LTD" plays and sounds amazing however these were spec'd. Good job with doing this little run
        Rudy
        www.metalinc.net

Comment

Is the upper fret access a bit too limited on these axes? It looks like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Megadeth79 View Post
            Is the upper fret access a bit too limited on these axes? It looks like that.
            Its not as easy as a regular RR1 but after playing it for a few minutes I found myself not even paying attention to whether the upper fret access is more difficult or not. But yes, an RR1/RR1T has it beat in that area.
            Rudy
            www.metalinc.net

Comment

Congrats ya lucky bastard!!
              USA Doublerhoads Custom Shop
              USA King V Custom Shop X Series

Comment

Thank you RD
                Rudy
                www.metalinc.net

Comment

Real Nice RR.
                  Henrik Danhage Sig Heavy Relic

Comment

Isn't it kind of impossible to reach the last few frets?

Comment

Originally posted by fatboythin View Post
                      Isn't it kind of impossible to reach the last few frets?
                      Impossible, no. Difficult, yes
                      Rudy
                      www.metalinc.net

Comment

I own RR2856, lower wing jack. I guess the serial#s aren't sequential. Yeah, A little work to get to the high notes but you get used to it. Thanks EJ for turning me onto this thread! Looks like at least three are accounted for.
                        www.JerryRobison.com
                        '84 RR, '06 Pablo Santana Soloist,'76 Gibson LP Custom 3 pup,'79 LP custom 2 pup,'82 Gibson XR-1,'89 BC Rich Namm proto, '07 Lauher custom, 86 & 87 model 6, Carol-Ann Amplifiers, Marshall amps, Keeley pedals....it's a long list. Check out my site.

Comment

Originally posted by Partial @ Marshall View Post
                          I own RR2856, lower wing jack. I guess the serial#s aren't sequential. Yeah, A little work to get to the high notes but you get used to it. Thanks EJ for turning me onto this thread! Looks like at least three are accounted for.
                          Glad to see this thread revived. It just reminded me that I didn't post my guitars' serial number for you in the other thread. But here it is in this one I still have this guitar and still love it!
                          Rudy
                          www.metalinc.net

Comment

Happy new guitar day bro!!! That thing is sick!!!
                            This is what I think of Gibson since 1993. I HATE BEING LEFT HANDED! I rock out to Baby metal because Wilkinsi said I can't listen to Rick Astley anymore.

Comment

Hoo boy, that is one amazing Rhoads. Perfect in every way!

Comment

Love block inlays...so classy.

Comment

Working...
                                X