No announcement yet.

New DK1 coming!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful. My Copperhead SL2H has a spot where there was a hole in the netting making for a large scale amid all the other regular sized ones. Your looks perfect. Congrats!!!!
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Those are really awesome, I´m starting to feeel gas for DK1`s...

Congrats!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack The Riffer View Post
        Beautiful. My Copperhead SL2H has a spot where there was a hole in the netting making for a large scale amid all the other regular sized ones. Your looks perfect. Congrats!!!!

Thanks, no holes that I can find.
        "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Sweet! Congrats. Now you've just got to swap the positions of the 81 and 85.
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Originally posted by toejam View Post

The bcsb on was done some time ago.....the snakeskin will be done soon!
            "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Nice.
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Why, did I know that was coming?:ROTF:

Nice DK's! Congrats!
                Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Very nice! Congrats

Comment

Wow...

I like those a lot!
                    "Dear Dr. Bill,
                    I work with a woman who is about 5 feet tall and weighs close to 450 pounds and has more facial hair than ZZ Top." - Jack The Riffer

"OK, we can both have Ben..joint custody. I'll have him on the weekends. We could go out in my Cobra and give people the finger..weather permitting of course.." -Bill Z. Bub

Comment

Done!

Comment

Working...
                      X