Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else had a CS order recently screwed up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But I don't get the whole "I want a guitar that no one else has" thing, personally.
    If I am spending that kind of cash I'd want to get something no one else has, to a greater or lesser extent thats what most people get, there may be a guitar similar but usually there is something cool no one else has.

You guys know the problems I had with my Archtop DA, the first one had a cracked neck, and it was pretty clear in the WO that the back of the body was supposed to be clear gloss over koa, instead they used trans green for the back. I also found out shortly after having it that the rear pickup was wired wrong and kept shorting out, minor issue fixed. I actually like the trans green back but you still wish they could have just done it right from the work order. The guitar itself though, plays better than any other I've ever laid hands on though. So I'm happy, I don't think I would ever get another though, even if I could afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrisb View Post
      If I am spending that kind of cash I'd want to get something no one else has, to a greater or lesser extent thats what most people get, there may be a guitar similar but usually there is something cool no one else has.
      +1. Not to mention CUSTOM. If I wanted something everyone else had, I would buy a production.

Comment

Working...
      X