Help me pick a PC-1 Color!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chlorine
    I still keep practicing though.... Mostly because I hate my neighbors.-MakeAJazzNoiseHere

Comment

Of the three you listed, I'd rank solar as number one followed not too distantly by chlorine. I'm really not a fan of chameleon but to each his own.
      Takeoffs are optional but landings are mandatory.

Comment

I dropped in at Matt's Music last week on my holidays and saw a Chameleon one that he had in stock. It was very a very cool finish to see in person. I would definitely look for a PC1 in that finish if it was in my budget. I'm thinking of getting one once my fun money fund recovers from the RR1T I've ordered.
        GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
          I dropped in at Matt's Music last week on my holidays and saw a Chameleon one that he had in stock. It was very a very cool finish to see in person. I would definitely look for a PC1 in that finish if it was in my budget. I'm thinking of getting one once my fun money fund recovers from the RR1T I've ordered.
          Wonder if that's the one I just bought from him yesterday:
          http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA:IT&ih=018

I used the live cashback 25%($250) thingy so I figured in the end I'll get it for $1389 and at that price, I was willing to take a chance on the finish.
          Good deals with:
          Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

I was faced with similar decision. Narrowed it down to REDRUM and Solar, eventually went with the REDRUM. Not an option for you so I would definitely say Solar.

Comment

Originally posted by srommes View Post

I used the live cashback 25%($250) thingy so I figured in the end I'll get it for $1389 and at that price, I was willing to take a chance on the finish.
              That looks like the one. The finish changes to a nice purple color on off angles and the mahogany back was really nice too.
              GTWGITS! - RacerX

Comment

Originally posted by Hellbat View Post
                That looks like the one. The finish changes to a nice purple color on off angles and the mahogany back was really nice too.
                Cool....can't wait to get it!!
                Good deals with:
                Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

Originally posted by srommes View Post

Dude, you stole that thing! I'm calling the cops!

Comment

Originally posted by DevRock View Post
                    Dude, you stole that thing! I'm calling the cops!
                    Ha....book me Dano!
                    Good deals with:
                    Metal Medal II, Tonyl11

Comment

Working...
                    X