Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lefty Sweetone?

Hello everybody!

I am actually searching for a lefty Sweetone. I am pretty sure it exist. I remember the Jackson website in 2002 and specs mentioned the lefty was avalaible (I am pretty sure...).

Does anybody have the price list pdf of Jacksonguitars 2002 or 2003? I can't find it over the net and the answer lies inside. Or just some pics if one of has one because I am losing my mind

Thanks!

So nobody has any info?
    Nobody own the 2002 or 2003 price list?

Comment

I thought the 2003 list was posted here. Back in 2003

I dunno how many STs were actually made, but I've never seen a lefty.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Black_Wizards View Post
        So nobody has any info?
        Nobody own the 2002 or 2003 price list?
        I've never seen a lefty Sweetone, but they are in the 2004 pricelist as a 200$ upcharge:

http://www.cnri.dit.ie/~duffy/Guitars/Jackson_PriceList_Winter2004.pdf

Comment

I UP myself!
          I exists.
          I recently saw a right handed model hre in France and it make me feel like i WANT it!!!!

if one of you see a lefty one, let me know.

Anyway how much would cost a Custom shop? (archtop with 2 humbuckers). Approximatively...

Comment

I've never seen Lefty Swee-Tone in real or catalog picture before. I have been searching Swee-Tones for quite a long time. I must say there arn't much Swee-Tones out there. Majority of them are Jazz'Rs, plain Swee-Tones are very hard to find. They seem to appear on eBay time to time(about 1 in a year..).

I don't know about lefty ones but if you are okay with righy ones I can give you some info. Someone goes by 'Piney Hills' who was JCF sponsor had two Swee-Tones. I tried to contact him but he didn't respond. I even called the store and they said he doesn't work there anymore. I could find him on a different forums(ESPs) so I bet he still exist.

Swee-Tone through custom shop would cost about 3000K~3500K depending on specs. CMC guitars had one recently.
            Last edited by Nidec; 11-13-2011, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X