No announcement yet.

Jackson Custom Shop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't you sell at least one of those off or did you keep them?
    Fuck ebay, fuck paypal

"Finger on the trigger, back against the wall. Counting rounds and voices, not enough to kill them all" (Ihsahn).

Comment

Tried to sell a couple of times, but no buyers.
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Originally posted by Newc View Post
        7-string Warrior:

Alder body, maple neck, ebony board, MOP inlays, 24 frets, Abalone logo, Blood Drip finish, OFR, Duncan Custom7 and JB7 pickups.

War Angel:

Alder body, maple neck, ebony board, 24 frets, Duncan Distortion, no knob, OFR, Snow White (not Pearl) finish.

Both took about 18 months from Order to Arrival.
        Love that Warangel. There's just something about white guitars with gold parts.
        '08 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
        '09 Jackson Custom Shop Soloist
        '09 Fender Stratocaster American Deluxe Fatstrat
        '12 Charvel ProMod SoCal Japan
        '17 Gibson Les Paul Classic
        '13 Gibson M-III
        Taylor 214CE
        Dean 6-string Bass
        Morgan Ukulele

Comment

Nice custom shops!!!!!!! I cant afford one right now..Im putting all my money into restoring my '69 Charger. One day though, I will get one. Mine will probally be a RR with Rhoads on it
          Jackson RR3
          Jackson Customized JS30 Warrior
          Jackson JS1 Dinky
          ESP Explorer "MORE BEER" James Hetfield replica

Comment

Originally posted by rip-rhoads View Post
            Nice custom shops!!!!!!! I cant afford one right now..Im putting all my money into restoring my '69 Charger. One day though, I will get one. Mine will probally be a RR with Rhoads on it
            How about a '69 Charger shaped guitar with Rhoads on it? Now that would be a cool Custom Shop!
            Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

Always fun to see all the cool customs here on the JCF and I cant help showing off my babies.

Most of my collection is now Jackson customs. I've been gradually replacing my other brand guitars as I have been finding the Jacksons in most cases just have more "life" and tone to them.

Blue sparkle demon , mahogany body, LSR tuners .Now with some new Dimarzio pickups. Super Distortion in the neck. Duncan classic stack in the middle and Dimarzio x2n in the bridge. This took about 14 months.

Also in this picture a 7 string alder archtop demon I got from a member over at sevenstring.org. It was originally a natural finish . I had it refinished in silverburst.

a black CS Sl2h
              This had someones name on it up by the "made in the USA" it was blacked out with a sharpie. I'm still curious whose name is on here. I guess they decided not to buy it. So I grabbed it and I'm glad I did it has sick sustain.
              A few different features. Reverse headstock, piranha inlays, and the cut away.

Recently I just bought this Archtop from member Vince here. It's a beauty and is very articulate. By far the best sounding guitar in my collection for clean tones. Birds Eye maple neck with what I believe he told me was an EVH Charvel profile. So it's alittle beefier.
              It was so pristine when it arrived It kind of scares me to play it. heh

CS neckthru COW 7. I bought thru Drum City Guitarland. According to them it was made for COW himself. They also had a red 7 string V . I'm assuming COW bought 2 out of 4 Jacksons made for him. They made a red and black version of each (archtop soloist body and V) I woulda loved to get the red archtop one he plays.

and yes all my money has gone into my collection , I live in an apartment and drive a crappy car.

What do you have coming ToneZone?

Comment

I almost bought that CS COW-7. Instead got the ESP M-II Custom they had at the same time. Wana trade ?

Comment

OK, here're my customs in approx order of aquisition. The pic sizes are all over the place I'm afraid...

NAMM 1998 Benetton F1 Graphic Dinky:

My first XTRR - shown at NAMM in 1998 and listed as a prototype

Polka Dinky (1990 I think)

My first ever custom order - specs inspired by Dan Spitz's quilt dinky RR:

85 Soloist Custom (all original):

Captain USA (used in catalogues and NAMM):

Spitz's actual solid quilt Dinky Rhoads (pic from the Jackson site cos my pics of it suck!):

The first Jackson Firebird ever - built for Robbin Crosby

Spitz turtles Replica

Refinished Soloist:

Custom I scored off ebay

My last custom order

And a group pic of the XTRRs I have with me in Canada
                  Popular is not the same as good
                  Rare is not the same as valuable
                  Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

Here are my Jackson Custom Shops. Specs can be found here: http://www.jacknapalm.com/

http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

Comment

Holy crap @ XTRR collection.. love the new purple one. You can see the thought put in the composition of the group photo

Mikernaut2, didn't know you had a silverburst Demon too. Nice!!
                        Last edited by AfterForever; 05-19-2008, 02:09 AM.
                        "I hate these filthy neutrals! With enemies, you know where they stand. But with neutrals... who knows? It sickens me!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mikernaut2 View Post
                          Always fun to see all the cool customs here on the JCF and I cant help showing off my babies.

Most of my collection is now Jackson customs. I've been gradually replacing my other brand guitars as I have been finding the Jacksons in most cases just have more "life" and tone to them.

Blue sparkle demon , mahogany body, LSR tuners .Now with some new Dimarzio pickups. Super Distortion in the neck. Duncan classic stack in the middle and Dimarzio x2n in the bridge. This took about 14 months.

Also in this picture a 7 string alder archtop demon I got from a member over at sevenstring.org. It was originally a natural finish . I had it refinished in silverburst.

a black CS Sl2h
                          This had someones name on it up by the "made in the USA" it was blacked out with a sharpie. I'm still curious whose name is on here. I guess they decided not to buy it. So I grabbed it and I'm glad I did it has sick sustain.
                          A few different features. Reverse headstock, piranha inlays, and the cut away.

Recently I just bought this Archtop from member Vince here. It's a beauty and is very articulate. By far the best sounding guitar in my collection for clean tones. Birds Eye maple neck with what I believe he told me was an EVH Charvel profile. So it's alittle beefier.
                          It was so pristine when it arrived It kind of scares me to play it. heh

CS neckthru COW 7. I bought thru Drum City Guitarland. According to them it was made for COW himself. They also had a red 7 string V . I'm assuming COW bought 2 out of 4 Jacksons made for him. They made a red and black version of each (archtop soloist body and V) I woulda loved to get the red archtop one he plays.

and yes all my money has gone into my collection , I live in an apartment and drive a crappy car.

What do you have coming ToneZone?
                          Beautiful collection. I Love that Archtop Demon.

I have a Red Snakeskin soloist with maple fretboard comming. (Looks like the ones @ guitarasylum...)

The difference is that mine has chrome parts, DiMarzio pickups and it's an Archtop.
                          '13 Gibson M-III
                          Taylor 214CE
                          Dean 6-string Bass
                          Morgan Ukulele

Comment

Originally posted by ToneZone View Post
                            Beautiful collection. I Love that Archtop Demon.

I have a Red Snakeskin soloist with maple fretboard comming. (Looks like the ones @ guitarasylum...)

The difference is that mine has chrome parts, DiMarzio pickups and it's an Archtop.
                            Those Red Snakeskins looked great on Guitar Asylum's site. Standard headstock and regular neck profiles are the things I'd change on them though. I prefer a standard to a reverse headstock and I prefer standard necks to the speedneck. Be sure to post pix of that Red Snakeskin when you get it.
                            Rudy
                            www.metalinc.net

Comment

Originally posted by roodyrocker View Post
                              Those Red Snakeskins looked great on Guitar Asylum's site. Standard headstock and regular neck profiles are the things I'd change on them though. I prefer a standard to a reverse headstock and I prefer standard necks to the speedneck. Be sure to post pix of that Red Snakeskin when you get it.
                              I promise I will.
                              '13 Gibson M-III
                              Taylor 214CE
                              Dean 6-string Bass
                              Morgan Ukulele

Comment

Neilli's amazing XTRR's always give me gas. If only Jackson brought that model back.

Comment

Working...
                                X