Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Black on cherry.

Hey what's up!

I haven't been here during the last year much (college and everything...).

So... looks like I have gas. There's this Cherry Sunburst Soloist (SL-2) that's been titillating me. The only thing I don't like about it is the chrome hardware.

Anybody of you guys have a picture of Black Hardware on a Cherry Sunburst?
    Thanks!

Not exactly cherry burst, but I have a King V in amber burst, originally had icky chrome hardware, I changed it over to black:

Originally it was:

but now:

"Got a crazy feeling I don't understand,
    Gotta get away from here.
    Feelin' like I shoulda kept my feet on the ground
    Waitin' for the sun to appear..."

Comment

^
      | That's a fabulous finish. Is it amber larger burst?

Here's a big picture of Cherry Sunburst with gold & MoP. You can probably photoshop the gold to black.

Comment

Originally posted by charvel750 View Post
        Not exactly cherry burst, but I have a King V in amber burst, originally had icky chrome hardware, I changed it over to black:

Originally it was:

but now:

I am just in love with that color. You don't see that many Vs with that finish. Although, to be honest, I prefer the chrome look.

Comment

Here's my SL1 in CSB. I need to get better pics of it...the indoor lighting kind of washes out the color and flame.

Comment

Thanks everybody!
            Indeed, it looks way better than chrome.

I'll post pic if I resolve myself to get it

Comment

I love that ALB color. That is a bad-ass guitar! Of course they had to discontinue that color.
              "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
              I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
              X