Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have heard that they are a little neck heavy

Comment

My custom one (thread's in the Guitars by Other Manufacturer's section) doesn't dive. Just seems to kinda sit wherever you position it, and this is without a leather strap or anything like that. I'm really glad

Just my 2c, I dunno if it's a bit weird, but I like the import EDS better than the USA. Looks bolder, and not as dark.

Comment

1200 is a fair price (ohsc included ) me I'm not so much on the eds finnish ,but the ke2 I have Trans black ,is not neck heavy that I've noticed__ but I'm aggresive with my fretting hand -- If it's a reputable seller then I'd definitly get it
        Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Originally posted by DonP View Post
          Kellys are very sexy. I prefer mine black with blacked out hardware.

I have a KE3 with a DK1 neck, but I may decide to get a KE2 someday.

How did Marty deal with the balance issue? I never heard him complain about his sig axe.

$1200 seems kind of high for a guitar everyone hates and wants to sell
          I own several Kellys including one that previously belonged to Marty Friedman, its black btw , and another that belonged previously to Jack Frost. None of them nose dive on me, they sit where I put them and I never modified anything on them either. If that EDS Kelly is in truly mint condition, $1200 is good considering what a brand new one will cost you.
          Rudy
          www.metalinc.net

Comment

KELLY KELLY KELLY
            Enjoying a rum and coke, just didn't have any coke...

Comment

Working...
            X