Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Swee-Tone Series - How Many Of Each Model Were Made?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swee-Tone Series - How Many Of Each Model Were Made?

Any ideas? They seem to be somewhat hard to find, so the run must have been quite limited...but HOW limited? Thanks in advance!
    Swee-Tone Bent Top-->TU-2-->NS-2-->Keeley MM4-->DL4-->Voodoo Modded TSL100-->Bogner 2x12

Bump!
    Swee-Tone Bent Top-->TU-2-->NS-2-->Keeley MM4-->DL4-->Voodoo Modded TSL100-->Bogner 2x12

Comment

PRICE CHECK!

Vass
      Last edited by Vass; 12-27-2007, 11:47 AM.

Comment

I don't think you'll get an exact answer. Even when there were JCMI guys active here, they wouldn't give out sales or production figures. All I know is there weren't very many Swee Tones made, and the demand was pretty low even though they were great guitars by most accounts.

Comment

dg summed up my thoughts... well said.

Comment

+1

I was curious about the EVH Art Series once and got a question through a dealer to one of the head guys at Charvel. His answer made even less sense than what everyone was guessing, and he wasn't aware that the dealer was asking on a customers behalf . I think they don't even know, or just will not talk about it.

As for the Sweetones. I would be willing to guess 50 might be generous of a #.
            Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

I really liked the Swee-Tone series ... I've seen a couple on the 'Bay.

Comment

Working...
              X