I decided to buy a RR1....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I decided to buy a RR1....

Well, I actually found a 2006 model RR1 in snow white with pinstripes for sale locally, and after some hard thinking I decided to go for it.. I called the seller today, and we're meeting up on saturday to get the deal done..The price I'm going to pay for it is $ 1800 which is not bad over here..

The thing is, I need to sell both my Charvel model 3 with EMG's and my Peavey Wolfgang to get some cash back - so I need some comfort from you guys - tell me that I'm doing the right thing!

My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

I think you made the right choice. My favorite color scheme on a RR1 You will forget the other guitars after playing this one for awhile
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I think you made the right choice, too. I love my RR1T, it rocks
      "It's hard to be enigmatic if you have to go around explaining yourself all the time"

Comment

You're making the right choice! I missed out on an RR1 like yours because I was $300 short and couldn't pay full asking price Do what you need to to snatch that up!

Comment

Can't go wrong there. I love the RR body shape. It is just an all around great guitar.
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

You are asking if you should sell your Peavey to buy a Jackson on the Jackson board

What did you expect?
            If your mum stabbed ya you wouldnt get upset... You would say ' Ohhh shit mum stabbed me! I better go to a hospital'. - Chopper

Comment

Yes, you are doing the right thing.

First off, it's a USA Jackson. Secondly, it's a V. Everyone knows that V shaped guitars automatically sound better, play better, and look cooler than inferior non-V-shaped guitars.

'nuff said.
              Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

:ROTF: Zeegler. It's so true.

Comment

Hmm, about my grammar...Does one ask for comfort or support?
                  My bands page: www.myspace.com/wartexmetal

Comment

Originally posted by MortenP View Post
                    I won't tell you what I'm picturing right now after that comment, but that's a nice RR. I've had one since 1994, and I love mine.

Comment

Originally posted by MortenP View Post
                      Nice choice, in my opinion.
                      Your grammar is fine.
                      The proper word is "support".
                      "Comfort" is a word reserved for more emotional needs.

Comment

that looks exactly like geoff thorpe's from vicious rumors! good choice!

Comment

Yes, you did the right thing!
                          http://www.witheredwithin.com
                          http://www.myspace.com/witheredwithinband

Comment

Awsome guitar...ive always loved white with black hardware on Jacksons

Comment

Originally posted by sonicsamurai View Post
                              that looks exactly like geoff thorpe's from vicious rumors! good choice!
                              Holy crap, you said Vicious Rumors - I just had a massive flashback of seeing Vicious Rumors at the One Step Beyond with about 5 other people circa 1990...

back on topic... follow your heart.

Comment

Working...
                              X