Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dk1's anywhere?

I know the online sponsored dealers on this site have some, but
    Is there a reason the main stream music stores (IE: guitar center, musicians friend, sam ash) don't carry dk1's online? Are dk1's still being made?
    "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Those stores you mentioned carry very little to none in the way of USA Select Jacksons. Most of the smaller dealers is where you will find them. I don't think the USA's sell to meet the Big Chain store sales quota's. This is not to say you can't find one at these stores, but I have never run across a USA Jackson in these big stores, except maybe MF, which has had a limited selection.
    Tone is like Art: Your opinion is valid. Listen, learn, have fun, draw your own conclusions.

Comment

I have seen a few USA Jackson's at GC here in Texas. Not many but one or two will pop up from time to time. Usually it is a soloist.
      http://www.jacknapalm.com/

Comment

I'm able to find the SL1, 2, and 3's on those sights...just no DK1's. I was just curious.
        "Some days you're the dog, other days you're the hydrant." - on the back of the business card for Bella the Pomeranian

The comments expressed here do not necessarily reflect the opinions of management.

Comment

Just put an OFR and decent pickups into a dk2, and you're all set... probably for a few hundred $ less
          "It wasn't the world being round that agitated people, but that the world wasn't flat. [ ... ]
          The truth will seem utterly preposterous, and its speaker, a raving lunatic."

Comment

There are usually a bunch on Feebay, if that floats yer boat. Also, you can sometimes find some pre-Dinky mid to late 80's Jackson strats up there.

Comment

Willcutt Guitars has a Graveyard graphic DK1 for $1600.00.Check their online store.
              Really? well screw Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Axewielder View Post
                There are usually a bunch on Feebay, if that floats yer boat. Also, you can sometimes find some pre-Dinky mid to late 80's Jackson strats up there.

There is one out there now that I am totally lovin'! Transparent red. Don't know if I can legally post a link to it here though....but I'm keepin' an eye on it.

feebay - how true that shit is! :ROTF:

Comment

Working...
                X