The Jackson has landed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jackson has landed

I just received the '88 Dinky from dpivar and all I can say is WOW.
    What a nice guitar... A true time-machine piece... dead MINT.
    Plays like a dream, and a true tone monster with those Bill Lawrence pickups.
    I was pulling out VH licks I've not played in 15 years!!!

THANKS MAN!!!

"Wow,... that was some of the hardest rockin ever. Hardest to listen too."
    --floydkramer

I'm stoked that you enjoy it dude! It's the first Jackson USA I've had the pleasure of working with. The RS pots really allow the Lawrences to shine. I'm glad it's in good hands now

Comment

Comment

:ROTF:
        LOL ok sonic, I just figured since they have been posted before (twice), and they are huge, I would save the bandwidth.

Here's a link to the thread with the pics you seek:
        http://www.jcfonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76338

Now put your damn protest signs away (unless you have some anti-Hillary ones, then... well... go for it!)

--floydkramer

Comment

One thing I forgot to tell ya - the brass block on the Schaller was made by Dave at fretsonthenet.com. If you haven't checked out his site yet, you should. Lots of goodies for Jackson & Charvel junkies

Comment

dpivar,

I learned/assumed that the brass block was fabricated by him from the other posts/pics I was checking out.
            Yes, I have no life. LOL :ROTF:

I've already been in contact with Dave... we share similar hobbies/trades, and are in kinda the same business (CNC Machining, etc.).

He's a coolie, not unlike yourself.

Again, I must express thanks for the great axe, and more than fair deal...

--floydkramer

Comment

Working...
            X